alarm install to work with factory alarm on 99 Ls

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

acid78596

sorry for repetitiveness just tryin my best to get the point across

i know im missing something but it has to be possible to use both alarms together. the factory alarm will activate when locking vehicle at driver door with out having to use remote by a 2 way revolving switch behind tumbler, 2 are 12 + and the center is negative ...now heres the tricky part, lock and total closure if held(all windows roll up) will only work if door lock is in the lock position and vice versa so if you trigger lock when the door is in unlock position nothin happens because of a relay inside the part that secures door to frame of car,
a relay has to be installed between that sensor wire in order to be able to send a signal for lock and unlock from the added alarm, and it works great now i can roll windows down with factory key and be able to roll them up(which is great when it starts raining :D thanks lexus for not adding that feature) but in that processes now the factory alarm will not arm so if i arm the factory alarm wait inside then manualy flip the lock the factory alarm wont sound when before it would trigger the alarm and re lock the car
:confused:

Last edited:
what is the name of your alarm that you are using. toyota uses the same type of systems on almost all of their systems how many auxilary outputs does your alarm use.