93 V8 4WD Lexus Aristo exhaust

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
the one we work on has 2inch primaries off the manifolds into single 2 1/2 with a couple of mufflers to keep it quiet. It is a UZS143 brought in by a executive at toyota for over $100000. present owner paid $70000 and was recently offered $7000 as a trade on a new GS430. instead of trading we did a serious cambelt and tune job inclding new oxygen sensers. It went and sounded awesome. It went better than every celsior I have driven and as good as most soarers.
I would use 2 1/4 off the manifolds and then single 2 1/2 myself but either way works well - cheers

Yeah i got a really good deal on mine. Rutherford and Bond Toyota wellington valued mine around $7000 and i paid under that,. Im happy to run the exhaust off the manifolds if i have to, but id prefer to run full headers. How compatable do you think soarer headers would be? I havent done anything to it yet but i have a few mods in mibnd. Im even considering removing the 4wd components, so itll do great skids.

dont wreak a cool car by removing the 4wd. The standard soarer headers look the same but might be different. aftermarket headers off the shelf are most likely going to be different due to the 4wd cross member being completely different. Cheers

aristo_4wd_gearbox_small_119.jpg