91 ls400

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Nage

I have a ls400 that cut out on my way home, it getting gas but no spark, i change the coils disc caps and rotors and it still is not getting spark.

can anyone help.

All plug have no spark or only certain bank? Did you say that you changed your coils also? Even with one coil the motor still run but it wont rev.

Attachments

• collectors.JPG
    collectors.JPG
    54.1 KB · Views: 29
Make sure the igniters have a good ground. Also, check for ECU codes. In the checkbox located on the front of the intake manifold, shortcircuit the "E1" and "TE1" with a short wire. Then get back in the car and see it the Check engine light is flashing, with the ignition on.

All plugs no spark. and yes I change the coils, Distributor Caps and rotors, i am lost, the car wan running fine and without warning it cut off. It turnd over great i look to see if the timebelt broke but it's ok. Any help will be great.

could it be the computer, and if so where would I find it. and is there anything else that would make it not get spark. when I put a tester light to the input wire to both coils it lights up but when i put the tester in the output of the coils there is no light or juice.

If you don't have spark on any plugs I would look at the fuses that power the ECU.

I think you may find it simply blew a fuse that powers the ECU so no spark or fuel.

No CEL either.

The ECU rarely goes bad. You need a pick up signal or the EFI will not operate.

Are the injectors pusling when you crank the engine?

If you are sure you are getting fuel, but not spark, that does narrow it down.

I don't have your repair manual. But with most Toyotas of that age, fuel will not be delivered unless the ignitor signals to the ECU that the ignition trigger occured.

I would look closer at that distributor system if you are not getting spark.

No flash from the ck eng light, what is the easy way to ck the timing. i am at a lost, no spark on any plugs.