90 LS low idle

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
I had a problem with low idle once. The car (92 sc400) would not idle but would run if gave it gas. Well I cleaned the iscv and it ran find after wards. Then a few months later I had a problem with the battery, put a new one and the idle problem repeated again. So what I did is I sat there for about twenty minutes holding the throttle until the car began to idle on its own. At first it would not stay running, then It would idle at about 200 rpm, Aftr oling the throttle longer it then idled fine. This was 3 months ago.

I assembled the whole engine and started it back up. I changed all the fluids and while the engine runs there is a massive oil leak from the front of the engine above the oil pan. I resealed the oil pan so I know its not coming from there. Please help me with your experience and or suggestions. Also when my engine is running the ac compressor is not spinning fast like the other pulleys are. It moves at about a quarter of the speed.. whats up??

I disassembled and sealed the front pan around the crankshaft. I think my leak is coming from the rubber seal around the shaft itself so I will use some sealant around that and see what happens. If it doesnt work Ill just replace that rubber seal. I didnt rebolt my ac compressor last time I put everything back together :squint: .

So I have now replaced the front crank seal and have no oil leak. I repaired my coolant leak problem by using Bars Head Leak Repair. I have replaced the alternator. New timing belt and resealed about every gasket and o-ring on the engine. I still have low idle. and when driving the tachometer doesnt read correct. It idles low and reads low.

I'm having the same low idle issue. Has anyone else had this low idle problem and have a solution. I have changed the throttle body, tps sensors, fuel and air filter, bypassed the fuel pump ecu, cleaned the iacv, and swapped mass air flow sensors. I don't have a check engine light on. One thing I did notice was that my battery voltage when running is 13.9 isn't that a little low. Shouldn't it be 14.__ volts?