500Whp low boost 700Whp high boost project

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Gents, some plans have changed....

instead of putting this in my truck,
i decided to purchase a BMW E30 coupe, and fit the 1uz twin turbo in there.
i know the power to weight ratio will cause alot of traction issues.... but its the way i want to go.

i assume that the space under the bonnet it tight, so cutting will be needed.
has anyone fitted 1uz turbo into a e30? some info would be greatly appreciated.

thanks.

Angry E30 has done this right here.Use the search function. As standard the E30 had tremendous traction problems, hope you can sort those out.

A lot has been said about turbos here, more so about sizing and whether a single will do over twins etc,etc.
I have built over 30 odd single turbo Alfa Romeo engines over the years and have conclusively equaled or surpassed any benefits a twin setup may have given over the single.
From cost, ease of install, plumbing, etc. The only time a twin has been beneficial over a single has been when we have had a bulk buy on small turbos.And then I was not so sure.
I have now decided on the 1UZ for a project Alfa Romeo and will consider a single turbo setup for the bog standard engine. It will be a single setup as well.

04042008004.jpg
DSC01086.jpg
DSC00132.jpg
DSC00118-1.jpg

I have not started a topic on the converstion yet as

mmm, finger problems and I cannot edit my posts.

As I was saying, I have not started a topic on my conversion yet as I am still gathering info for it. I have the engine and need to start it on a bench first.

My thoughts on a street able single turbo 1UZ will follow shortly. Good luck with your project and keep us posted.
BK.