5.2L Stroker

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
I'd like the cost of a 5.2l/1uz long motor landed in Oz pls.
And the landed cost of 5.2l kit for comparison.
What's the availability or lead time required from order for both kit & long motor?
Also dispatch address plus an acurate idea on dimensions & weight so i can get a shipping quote from this end.
:thanks:

can I get more information on the sleeves? Where are they sourced from? What materials? Can we get sleeves by themselves? If so, how much?

Thanks

We are currently trying different type of sleeves. We are almost there. However we decided to use O-rings for the bottom of the sleeves to double secure the sleeves to the block.

any light shedding on it, being a complete new cast or regrind of the original lexus part? the price is very competitive.

Grtz Thomas

Attachments

• IMG_3667_small.jpg
    IMG_3667_small.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_3670_small.jpg
    IMG_3670_small.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_3669_small.jpg
    IMG_3669_small.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 30
any light shedding on it, being a complete new cast or regrind of the original lexus part? the price is very competitive.

Grtz Thomas
Hello Thomas,

The 5.2L stroker is Regrind the stock crank. Perhaps if we want to go larger we would need to do hardweld and regrind. However, we manage to obtain 5.2L with different combination. Thanks for the question.

Just to clarify: The first page here says the kit will take a 1UZ to 4.4L. Yet in other places, like the store on the website, it implies that it takes all engines to 5.2L.

When the kits are available, what will the 1UZ kit actually take it to? I'm assuming it's the 4.4L....