395hp, 509ft/lb 4.7L Turbo Tundra

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Ravencr, its not a kit, its a home build. I have a set of SS autochrome headers if your interested. I will sell them for cheaper than I paid (230.00 is what I paid). Mine are new, never used.

Attachments

• 4.125_3.43.jpg
    4.125_3.43.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 9
lowboost said:
Ravencr, its not a kit, its a home build. I have a set of SS autochrome headers if your interested. I will sell them for cheaper than I paid (230.00 is what I paid). Mine are new, never used.
I'm looking for more low end torque for towing. I'm so new to the Tundra scene, I have a ton of reading to do. Do you know if this guys system could be duplicated pretty easily?

Chris

My supercharged setup produced 284 RWHP on the 2000-2004 and 310 on the 05-06. I am in the pocess of changing the kit to a Rotrex -air to liquid intercooled set-up. I am a little concerned about the safe limits of the 2UZFE motor. Did you make those fantastic HP numbers on stock internals with stock comp. ratio? Have you run the truck for long at that HP/boost level. I have to be sure that I don't sell a kit that could damage the customer's car. I would appreciate any info you could give me.
You have done a great job with a very difficult install.

If you are asking about Hollywood's setup...then yes i am pretty sure that it was a stock motor...i even had a chance to drive it myself back last year...it is a nice setup, but it's been a while since i've talked to him, so I don't know how it's currently doing.

Don Johnson

Gadget and Brian, I'm seriously considering buying the S/C from you, but I'm wondering when you expect to possibly have the air to liquid cooled setup going? I'd be willing to be the test vehicle for it if that helps any.

Chris

Attachments

• amg63_engine.jpg
    amg63_engine.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 7
Give me a few more weeks. I am off to California to do some test fitting of the 4.0 V6 kit Then I have to do an installation for my main business in South Florida. I have a version that will work,but I have to find time to fit it and re-tune

boostedtundra said:
My supercharged setup produced 284 RWHP on the 2000-2004 and 310 on the 05-06. I am in the pocess of changing the kit to a Rotrex -air to liquid intercooled set-up. I am a little concerned about the safe limits of the 2UZFE motor. Did you make those fantastic HP numbers on stock internals with stock comp. ratio? Have you run the truck for long at that HP/boost level. I have to be sure that I don't sell a kit that could damage the customer's car. I would appreciate any info you could give me.
You have done a great job with a very difficult install.
Rob,

Your numbers are very close to the turbo system. 395 rwhp is from 7-7.5 psi. His 5 psi is about 325 rwhp and your 5 psi is about 300. So its only 25 rwhp difference. Both systems are very good. Hollywood's system also intercooled and perhaps the 25 rwhp play a part of it.

Yes I still have the stock auto box in the truck. I have done the IPT modified valve body. I have had absolutely no problems at all. One of my customers with an 05-06 vvt recently made 326.7 rwhp on the dyno--@ 5 psi

Those are very impressive numbers. Goes to show what displacement really does mean. I am sharing your thread on Supramania.

Nick,

Those are VERY good numbers. Imgine boosting 30 psi? I have two guys in Australia is about to boost that high. One is turbo and the other will be supercharged. I could't imagine the amount of hp it will generate with 30 psi. I think the 2UZFE motor can make some crazy hp, but first thing it has to go would be the rods. Here is my 2uzfe with H Beam rods.

PS. The piston looks little strange is because it will be mating with 1uzfe heads. Depending on time, instead of 4 bolt main conversion, we might just do the extreme and convert it to completely 6 bolt main. Being an iron block, you Tundra guys got it made.

I don't have to image boosting 30 psi. Well, on a car I do.

edit:

I had thought of the 4.7 as a swap for an MA70 Supra. The packaging has made me think otherwise, and I should just stick to the 1UZ. There is a few in the US already.

IngersollRand air compressors that use a Cummins M855 (855 CID turbocharged) driving a twin screw supercharger equals industrial strength air compressor.

funny you mention that. I worked on an Ingersoll Rand drilling rig for 4 summers and man the turbo on that compressor engine and well the compressor's for drilling themselves are awesome. Blowing cuttings out of a 1,000 hole takes some air. I think the particular engine we had made 750hp at 1,800 rpm all day and the torque at that rpm was in the 2,000 ft./lbs range.

SS Autochrome sell junks. I got a set of 2.5" V-Band kit and they are different I.D. I would suggest all of our members stay away from them. They have no qaulity control.

Attachments

• 04_23_06_1416.jpg
    04_23_06_1416.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 19
  • 04_23_06_1419.jpg
    04_23_06_1419.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 16