1uzfe into 94 hiace swb

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Today i milled the traction control off my throttle body to make some more room under the seat.. Also bypassed the coolant line that runs through the throttle body.. the seat hatch should close now with out any problems im hoping.. First photo is of the throttle body with traction control and the second is with it removed.. third photo is the throttle body back in posistion

hey just buaght a 1990 hiace with the 2rz motor. Want to put a 1uz into it.

Looks like this thread has died down, did you ever finish the conversion?

I am gonna need your help! cheers!

van is running as of a few weeks ago awsome sound.. Have twin 2.5inch from headers into a 3 inch coby and 3 inch out the back to the dump pipe.. just a few more things to do before it goes for a cert.. will post a video if its possible.. standard gearbox seems fine so far but may go to a turbo diesel box down the track..

Wow thats excellent! good work!!

Im still getting parts together for my conversion, with much help from gloverman.

So your using the standard 2rz gearbox (is that a g55?) Thats interesting i was going for the diesel box for strength but the standard box might be just fine for the conversion. (its alot easier to find then the diesel box thats for sure)

I have to change from an auto ontop of all things :(-

How hard was it to get the engine in place? as i understand it u have to put the engine in from underneath, but that u also have to tilt it then bolt the cross member up under it while the van is raised in the air. Sounds hella tricky.

Any vids/pics would be most welcome ! : )

Hey yes i think my gear box is a g52 standard 1rz box.. will look for a diesel box down the track as a spare gearbox and see how my one lasts.. I put my engine in from the top simply because i dont have the gear to hoist the van up and get the engine in from under neath.. gloverman has helped me alot with my conversion got the pleasure of talking to him in person when i first started my project..

Oh man!! ho ho thats fuckin awesome mate! lol

what ratio diff are u running? I'd be interested to know how many rpm's its doing at 100km/h

I just figured the 1uz would be better suited for pulling a heavy laden hiace (set up as a camper van with solar panels, heavy battery bank etc)

Seeing that video has given me more drive to complete the conversion!

Hope the gearbox holds up to all that extra power.

Good job! and any more vids dont hesitate! :)

haha yea i love it.. its running the standard diff in it at the moment which is a 4.5 ratio non lsd.. i have a lsd 3.9 ratio diff head ready to go in..
i dont have a rev counter yet but it is revving quite high at the mo prolly round 3300 or even a bit more at a guess.. with the 3.9 meant to rev around 2600 which will be much better.. and the lsd diff will do much better skids will sure to post some soon..

Hey Jay, I've started my conversion front sump 1uz into a LWB hiace and have hit a problem with the crossmember, I read that you just reversed yours so my question is what did you have to do once you flipped it around as it doesnt just bolt up things need to be modified don't they?