1uzfe blower pic's.

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Radiator for intercooler has been finished, still have to make reservoir and fit all components for intercooler.
It's taken a while to get any further as we are expecting and my wife has me doing house duties (painting etc).
I have organised engine builder/tuner local in Orange who will do tune when it's finished so hope it won't take too long.
Hope to post figures before Christmas.

thats a neat setup i am about to have my 1UZFE with m90 and WTA intercooler put into my EH holden project starts 1 nov. and i have been told be tms performance it will be done before Xmas then all i need is a diff and its off to the dyno

what pulley size are you using and how much boost is it creating, from what the planetsoarer pulley chart shows the m90 doesnt give much boost at all

Hi guys,
I haven't dyno tuned the vehicle yet, I wasn't happy with the 5 PSI boost that the original blower created. Wether boost is low due to air being denser with use of intercooler I don't know. I have since replaced the original supercharger with another m90, it has a larger rectangular intake and teflon rotors.
I have ported this blower and fitted a Magnum Powers intake plenum with throttle body from Infinity Which is supposed to be 90mm but the throttle plate measures 85 mm.
Before fitting the blower I have dismantled and ported it.
Throttle is now almost too touchy and the boost is now 7PSI.
Once I sort out My SMT6 piggy back dyno tune will be done.
Forced open loop to stop original ECU from pulling mixtures back is the next thing i need to sort out.
If any one has done tune using SMT6 and has any hints it would be appreciated.