1uzfe blower pic's.

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

syagash

Ive finally got some pictures of my blower and intercooler, still have to connect
radiator for intercooler and then get dyno tune.
Fells pretty good with the tuneI have done so far, doesn't look great but
should work good when finished.
Traction from take off already lacking so should be fun with full tune and pulls
hard to gear shift (6000 rpm).

very neat, might do my hilux like that, got the manifold just need a m90, yours is off a ford 3.8 yeah? how did you do your pulley setup?

Blower is of Ford Thunderbird as is inlet with bypass, outlet and duct to manifold.
The blower pulley is from Bullet which I had to shorten the pulley boss to align with belt.
If using one of these blowers on 1uz it would be good idea to get a blower pulley with extended boss to save having to modify front water bridge.
Get the longer boss before mounting anything to the manifold, it will save you a lot of
problems.
I removed original top idler and made bracket to relocate to new location with smaller idler from GENIII.
If you have any other questions on the set up feel free to ask.

Tony.

Its in my 94 Ford Courier Space cab.
Reason for the ATW cooler is to reduce risk of air leak and loss of controll or lean out due to throttle bodybody being fitted at inlet of blower not manifold, same reason flange plates fitted between intercooler and ducting not silicone hoses.

looks like the cam covers have been switched around.
Nice work, looking forward to seeing some numbers.

Tappet covers have been swapped and spark plug/belt covers needed cut and shut to swap from left to right.
Didn't have to do this and wouldn't do it again as not perfect result on plug covers.

Thanks for your help Andrew, little bits of info and help from all makes projects like this one happen with greater ease and success.
Regards,
Tony.

Radiator for intercooler is being made at the moment and should be ready when I come
back from holidays.
After that I will get dyno tune and let you all know what the power figures are.
May be three to four weeks away.

Is you radiator hooked up the right way?

standard is the other way right? as in bottom radiator hose to temp switch not top radiator hose?

Attachments

• trademe van pictures 013.jpg
    trademe van pictures 013.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 32
  • trademe van pictures 014.jpg
    trademe van pictures 014.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 31
Doe's it really matter which way radiator is connected ?
The engine has done at least 10000 km's in this way pre supercharger in 40 degree
heat and no sign of overheating even with a/c turned on.
My radiator guy doe'snt think it's a concern either.

That is a very clean setup and design...Looking forward to seeing how it works...Looks like it will be challenging to fit that into a Soarer or SC, perhaps with a lot of relocating, it could be done. Very, very nice...:yeah:

Ryan