1UZ fits in Supra!

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
It's the original factory PP from my 2JZGTE, on there just for fitment purposes. I have an ACT "HD" PP, also from a 2JZGTE (when I had HKS twins) that's going on with a kevlar lined, sprung clutch disc from South Bend Clutch. That combo should hold the torque I anticipoate with the supercharged 1UZ, around 600 lbs.

Sorry to bump such an old thread, do you have a pic like this of the other side of the motor where the steering rack and such is?

Thank you for the existing pics, btw

attachment.php

Sorry, I have searched my pics, and I don't have the other side. The motor is out of the car right now, too. I can tell you it's a very tight fit on other side if you want to do headers. The steering column takes up more room than I anticipated.

Hi andrew, thank you for the reply. I figured it would be tight and that is why I wanted to ask, I need to anticpate how much room I am going to have for a downpipe (mine will be turboed)

If you are able to get a pic, I'd greatly appreciate it, thank you!

Sorry, I have searched my pics, and I don't have the other side. The motor is out of the car right now, too. I can tell you it's a very tight fit on other side if you want to do headers. The steering column takes up more room than I anticipated.

Hello everyone ! really interessting project you have .

I got 2 questions ? First does the 2UZ drops in with SC400 sump and mounts
and does the 2UZ heads fit on 1UZ ?

Thanks !

2UZ does not accept SC400 mounts. You need to fabricate mounts to connect the block to the rubber isolators. I am not sure if the 2UZ heads fit the 1UZ. They probbaly bolt on, but the cumbustion chamber may not match.