1970 Capri GT + 1UZFE

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Adzi

Hey guys
Im new to this forum so if i ask a stupid thing have mercy, as the title suggests im hoping to purchase a 1970 Capri Gt soon and transplant a 1UZFE into it with a supra 5 speed hanging off it i have not decided yet whether it will stay N/A but im guessin for a while it will seeing as im only 19 and dont have a million bucks for insurance and defeact stickers......I live in Sydney Aust, so if anyone knows of anyone around here who does that could u please give me sum contacts......also who has done this before and tell me in detail (if u could) what it invloves, how it goes, and the pricing, and also handling , cause you can make any car run quick but it it aint stop or turn i aint a stupid hoon who wanna die like others.......

Thank you

BlownV8 said:
Yes it is possible.
http://www.lextreme.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2666

Hope you got heaps of money. So far i have spent over $10K just to get to the point in that photo. No ecu, no trans installed, diff not finished, and didn;t pay for any of the body work, this is just for the conversion. Brakes, chassis support, cross member, .........
Hey, anything is possible...

By the way, I've worked out a budget calculation system:

Budget Costs = parts + labour +10%
Actual Costs = Budget + 100% + $25 per extra kW over your original specs

Actual Duration = 10 x Estimated Duration (works for days, weeks or months)

awdmoke said:
Hey, anything is possible...

By the way, I've worked out a budget calculation system:

Budget Costs = parts + labour +10%
Actual Costs = Budget + 100% + $25 per extra kW over your original specs

Actual Duration = 10 x Estimated Duration (works for days, weeks or months)
i agree with this.

although the duration is normally 2 x i would say. 1 year turns into 2 years and so on.