crown engine fusebox

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

redsx

Hi Guys anyone out there who can send me a pic of a Uzs131 crown engine bay fuse box cover, as it has the fuse and relay diagram on top. I had venom do the loom for it quiet a few years ago but I need to down size the fuse box to fit under the dash, but I need to know what is in there that I can remove and some things have been reassigned and would be easier to know what should be what.
cheers Russ

When I did my first 1UZ conversion about 10 years ago I tried to trace the wiring in the Crown fuse box and gave up.

Chucked it out and made my own up.

I'm with Zuffen on that. It's easier and better for future service to build your own fuse box using universal components, b/c your engine control system doesn't need vast majority of the fuses and relays located in factory fuse box.

I will make up my own fuse box as you say will be so much easier and need something thats going to fit in the space. I am just trying to figure out what has been reassigned and what I actually need as its not an untouched wiring system, and to get it out of the car is going to be a massive job which I was hoping to avoid.
I know the TEMS fuse is now for EFI, speed sender and Ratio box and the SEAT HEATER fuse is for EFI injector power, ECU and ECT power. But no idea what the other relays are for, I am guessing there would be headlight and horn relays as well, just thought a pic of fuse box cover would make it easier to identify what is what. anyone have any pics of their fuse boxes and what you are fuses and relays you kept.

toyodiy.com
locate part number of the part you need
then type the number in google
open the pictures tab
that will do, if you're lucky enough

Thanks guys I managed to source a cover picture and unwrapped most of the loom to find the joiners that had been put it at least I can figure out what is suppose to be what now. Just need to source a small fuse box and relay mounts to suit.

I used (I think) an 8 blade fuse board from the local electronics sales place and some Bosch relays on the appropriate mounting bases. Plus a piece of alloy from the waste bin.

Cost me about $40.00.

I don't know if european made stuff is available for you (I guess it is, b/c Zuffen mentions Bosch). Hella and Herth&Buss universal fuse boxes turned out to be ok quality for me