ECU interchangeability?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

eicca

Planning a manual trans swap on my GS400. The ECU will obviously need to be dealt with. I'd prefer to keep things as plug-n-play as possible, and one of the questions that I haven't found an answer to is this: Will the Crown Majesta ECUs swap straight across with the GS400 ECU, or are the pinouts different?

Thanks!

same looking pins but pinout is totally different

However if you do a lot of changes to the loom, 17x body majesta ecu will control it (you will also have to replace afm)

If you're referring to 15x body majesta, its ecu will run gs400 engine without problems

Also, you may want one of my a/t emulators which are designed to avoid entering limp home mode for a number of a/t related error codes

Am I understanding you right? The 15x Majesta ECU is a direct swap or does that one still have a different pinout?

Direct swap when running engine off GS400

However it will have some small issues when installed in otherwise complete GS400 : no ECT pwr/snow modes, most of cluster not functioning, no a/c idle up, sometimes trying to stall when in D, warmed, idling stopped.

Did I hear you sold a version of the GS400 ECU with the A/T emulator built in? That'd be by far the easiest plug-n-play swap.

Yes and I still do (security off , a/t emulation device installation, sub o2 sensor delete / cat delete). But it's UCF20 ECU instead (Toyota Celsior). Same story, not very good to be used in a GS400, but ok to use in engine conversion project

I also sell the emulator as a separate device to be connected by user (wiring manual included)

I also have a issue with ecu interchangeability.i have a loom from a ucf20 vvti but want to run a uzs175 ecu 89661-3a590 and afm but I have googled for seems like hours cant find a pin out for 89661-3a590 ecu . is there any one who could send a link to one? any help would great thanks