Search results

1. 1

Parts GT500 M122 Eaton Supercharger 650.00

I have an extra GT500 Supercharger for sale since I bought 2 and now only need one. Its 650.00 plus shipping its in great shape with super low mileage. Its just the Supercharger and the stock 3in pulley. On a 1uz with stock crank pulley it should net right around 12-14 psi of boost.
  2. 1

Parts sc400 1992 part out

Thats the point I have posted the thread 2 times prior to this over the last month or so and they never show up. This post was to get someones attention. I have most of the sc400 1992 still for sale the body which would of been great for some one with a wreaked car to move into since it was in...
  3. 1

Parts sc400 1992 part out

Test post. Why cant I post here in this section I have been a member for years!!
  4. 1

Parts 1992 SC400 no suspention or drivetrain part out

I had the complete car but the shell is now gone. No seats or center console or related to those for sale. The rest is up for sale tell me what you need and I will see what I have. It was a green repainted to white car. it has a wing great shape with deck lid. Hood, doors, pass fender, complete...
  5. 1

Parts 1992 SC400 parting no drivetrain stuff.

I am keeping the engine trans and suspention and related stuff. Most interior is good. Seats and center console are mine. The rest make offers and be resonable low ball crap will be ignored. Has a rear wing and the car was white after a repaint green prior. The headlights tails are good...
  6. 1

Parts 1990 LS400 partuing out no engine trans or electronics for engine

For info this car is long gone years ago!!! Cary
  7. 1

Parts LS400 fan pulley and bracket

I have a Good used Bracket with Pulley off an LS400 for sale 100.00 for the set plus shipping. Cary
  8. 1

Wanted wiring harness 40,40,40 pin

I have those Plugs you need. The 80 pin and the 40 pin. with 8-10 inches of loom on them still. 80.00 US plus shipping US. Let me know. Cary
  9. 1

Project Thread Corona

Very cool car I just sold one my self
  10. 1

Wanted LS400 Fan Pulley Assembly

I have one with the pulley as well. Cary Not sure what they are worth though????
  11. 1

Wanted WTB - SC400 Oil Filter Mount

I think I still have one I can check the shop on Wed night. Cary What are they worth now a days??
  12. 1

Wanted 'One' 1uz fuel injector

http://http://www.lextreme.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10993 Mike this guy is parting out a bunch of engines he looks like there are SC engines in the pile. Get a set maybe. Cary For info he needs a 92 SC400 or compatable injector.
  13. 1

Wanted Wanted rear sump (in oz)

http://www.lextreme.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9121 I have what you are looking for and will ship to you. Cary
  14. 1

Parts 1992 SC400 Rear sump oil pan FS.

Thanks! Lex
  15. 1

Can you change it? It wont let me edit that post I guess. Cary
  16. 1

OK but it looked mid rather than rear but hey its off a SC so what ever it happens to be called I guess. So its a rear rather than a Mid. I will change the title thanks. Cary
  17. 1

This is a Rear sump setup for a 1U out of a 92 SC400 great for odd swaps that require a REAR pan. Comes with all four parts. Upper and Lower pans, baffle and pick up tube. 250.00 plus shipping at your cost. Cary Sorry for the crappy pictures.
  18. 1

Parts 1UZFE swap from a LS400. Great V8 swap complete. 1500.00

I think I am going to sell this swap I have. It came out of a 1990 LS400. I have the entire car so I have plucked all the details out for a complete swap. I have the engine and transmission with complete engine harness. The plugs from the body on all the plugs leaving the harness. All the...
  19. 1

1st pass in my mx83

Thats a completely stock 1U at 13.7? whats wrong with mine it only runs a 15.4? 1989 MX83 with 1U and tranny. Cary Same as a SC400 almost the same weight at 3400lbs