Search results

1. Chris's (1UZFE) SC400

My official introduction thread with Pics..... check it out......

Ok guys, I have been lerking on the forums here for awhile getting some knowledge and building up my Soarer to a level that I thought was satisfactory to show some pictures of. I have been building the car for almost two years now. I would like to thank David of Lextreme and all of you members...
  2. Chris's (1UZFE) SC400

Steering Wheel

Ok guys i've seen alot of SC's and guys on here who have swapped different Lexus steering wheels on their SC's because their steering wheel was thrashed real bad or just didn't like the look. I am wondering what all I need to do to swap my 92 SC400 to like an IS wheel and is it that difficult...
  3. Chris's (1UZFE) SC400

h3 fog light bulbs?

Hey guys I just purchased all new PIAA headlight bulbs and H3 fog light bulbs. The high and low beam headlight bulbs are direct replacement of the oem ones. But the H3 bulbs are alot different that the 1156 prong type bulb in the 92 sc's. The H3 fog light bulbs only have one wire coming from the...
  4. Chris's (1UZFE) SC400

Body kit dillemma... need some help!!!

Hey guys I just purchased the J- Magic replica extreme dimensions duraflex fiberglass kit for my 92 SC. I am very dissapionted with the quality of this kit I only paid 900 for it so I guess thats my fault, but I thought it would be alot better than this. The side skirts went on somewhat decent...
  5. Chris's (1UZFE) SC400

JIC Magic body kit

Hey guys, I just purchased the JIC Magic Body Kit and I noticed it has a place for fog lights in the front. Ive seen some pictures of cars with the fogs. Mine is a 92 model and the pictures of those fog lights look nothing like mine. I was wondering if there is anyone else running the kit that...
  6. Chris's (1UZFE) SC400

STS rear mount turbo

Hey guys im reading up on all of the forced induction plans of everyone, and im gonna be doing one soon myself. My friend owns a performance shop and just become a dealer for STS turbo kits as you see on camaro's, corvette's and many other v-8 vehicles with little engine bay space like the 1UZFE...
  7. Chris's (1UZFE) SC400

headlight question

Alright guys I know this is kind of a newbie question, I tried searching but couldn't find anything on this. Im doin a winter makeover cause Im tired of the sc being stock, adding origin body kit 20" staggered wheels, the whole works. My current headlights I have are yellowed out some, I am...
  8. Chris's (1UZFE) SC400

dash pieces removal

Hey guys im a newb here, I just recently purchased a 93 SC400. But I was wondering if there is a special trick to getting the trim piece covering the ignition. Im having a hard time getting mine out and I really dont feel like breaking it. I have to change the ignition and all of the locks cause...
  9. Chris's (1UZFE) SC400

Starting issues

Hey Guys I work for my father at his Salvage Yard and I just picked up this nice 92 SC 400. It is hit in the front end on the drivers side, I am going to fix it cause I have been doing bodywork my whole life and I have two othe SC parts car to fix it. The car had no key whenever I got it and...