Search results

1. P

1uz manual gearbox kit, in aus..

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/5-speed-Manual-Gearbox-1UZFE-V8-Lexus-Soarer-quad-cam_W0QQitemZ130238598259QQihZ003QQcategoryZ33733QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem...
  2. P

ITBs question...

if i installed ITBs on my 1uz, would it be possible to keep the trac control and cruise control? any thoughts?
  3. P

Parts 19" gv2 rims australia

19" gv2 rims tyres are 235/45/r19 but tyres are stuffed rims really good condition in south aus/ adelaide looking for 1200 dollar ono or parts+cash or anything try me:)
  4. P

Coolant Problem?

hey all. ok i got a problem ill try explain.... car keeps spitting out all the coolant, i just filled it up, started it, kept filling it till it all circulated, stopped filling then waited and it just over flowed on its own? my mate says either head gasket? or the airbag system is leaking...
  5. P

Any one know anything about these lights....

these lights look awesome and i want them. i found the pic in my travels on the net and want to know more, any help would be great.... i want them :)
  6. P

celsior auto to manual.

i am possibly going to try attempt to convert my 1990 toyota celsior to manual. does anyone know of any manual celsiors/ls400s around anywhere? i am buying a kit of a guy this is what he says is included... R154 Supra Turbo gearbox (the big strong one, used but ecellent condition), complete...
  7. P

Need Help With Celsior

i have a 1990 toyota celsior it has a drop down tv and ive found a tv tuner in the boot but i cant seem how to turn them on? does anyone know anything about this? theres a video (yellow) and a audio (white) rca plugs in the back do they have anything to do with the tv? and also theres a...
  8. P

new celsior diff

hi there, can anyone point me in the direction of an lsd that will fit my 1990 celsior? exactly what model does it come out of, and how hard is it to fit? im in australia too.. thanks all
  9. P

extractors question.

i am getting some extractors made soon for the celsior, just wondering stuff... ive read that tuned length runners is best for torque but, what is a good length for the runners to be? im looking for low end power, also do they need to be a certain length for a supercharged system as i am going...
  10. P

Cars For Sale celsior for sale

i have a 1990 toyota celsior up for grabs. its done 87,000k it has 235/35/r19 all round GV-2 rims height controller installed has all the features, p/s, a/c, p/w, elec seats front and rear, heated rear seats, most ppl should know what it has, its top of the line. for those who dont know what it...
  11. P

ls400/celsior mods..

hi all, could someone please give a list of things i need to fit a supra lsd into my 1990 toyota celsior, which year supra too, and im thinking about converting it to manual in the future, just wondering if the traction control will still work or is it controlled throught the auto box?