Search results

1. mshawari1

1uz vvti into a Volga

nice work!!
  2. mshawari1

Adapting a ZF 4hp-24 to the 1uz

Hi, old post !! what you decided in the end ... do you have some pic? I'm planning to do the same but having the output shaft from A650e to the LT230 without any adapter (case) .
  3. mshawari1

1UZ swap for Porsche 911

What a nice project .. the search lead me to your post . last week I had an offer to buy a 1999 911 GT3 with bad engine for about 6K $!! I was thinking to put 1UZ or L98 engine on it. show us more pictures for the water cooling system and exhaust system
  4. mshawari1

Project Thread Project SC400TT

Hi Ryan, d you got some pictures after the fix and paint?
  5. mshawari1

1UZ into 96' Land Rover Discovery

oh Yes please..:)
  6. mshawari1

Parts

Sorry for that, wishing you the best
  7. mshawari1

MY 1uz into my 93 dualcab hilux

What a nice camping car !! camping trips are much better for kids .. right ?
  8. mshawari1

FD rx7 1uz with m122

Toyota Landcruiser uses a small servo for the clutch ... FYI
  9. mshawari1

Inside a DOHC valve cover at 14,000rpm

Yes, if you rev the engine too high ... the springs will spin !! hehehe
  10. mshawari1

Zenvo ST1 - Twin charge system

This car is 100% built in Denmark ... Performance (kW/hp/min) 810 / 1104 / 6900 Max. torque (Nm/min) 1430 / 4500 Top speed (km/h) 375 (electronically controlled) Acceleration 0–100 km/h (s) 3,0 Hp/weight 802 bhp per tonne some pictures: :confused:
  11. mshawari1

M112 Manifold Mod 2

Congratulation!! that is about 50% improvement ... right. what was the boost reading during that dyno?
  12. mshawari1

Need some advice, oldschool sound needed

IMO, if you copy the way of the V8 firing order and have two separate (3 Cly. each) small headers (to keep low end torque) into two "separate" big mufflers. may it will work for you
  13. mshawari1

FD rx7 1uz with m122

Nice project .... are you going to use the brake without booster? It will be very hard. you may try another type of servo or shift the pedals.
  14. mshawari1

99 4runner 2UZ-FE conversion

I can see most of the pictures... Are you going to use the 2UZ transmission with 4runner Transfer case? manual or auto? exciting project ... going to be 4X4 monster
  15. mshawari1

hey trom th uk

Welcome ... waiting for your project dairy !!
  16. mshawari1

NA Drift 1/2UZFE build :)

I would prefer the idea of stock 1UZ VVTi with aftermarket ECU (Link maybe) and headers.
  17. mshawari1

1995 SC400 TPS Issue

Yes, you could check that ISC too according to the manual resistant reading. next is the A/C idle speed trigger.
  18. mshawari1

1UZFE idle too high.

Disconnect the A/C wire in the ECU. As I remember its GND activated.. to rise the engine idle speed.
  19. mshawari1

1 UZFE into Pagoda SL

Move on!! . It will be a nice daily driven car with that 1UZ. for the rack and pinion ... you may look at OPEL 90s .
  20. mshawari1

1995 SC400 TPS Issue

What I remember is 650 RPM +- 50 for idle speed. you could play with TPS till you reach acceptable reading. Or, Reset the ECU and fix the TPS in the middle ... use it for one day ... if its not fixed try play with ISC.