Search results

1. T

Wanted front sump baffle plate

I have a rear sump baffle plate to trade if wanted or I'll just buy straight up.
  2. T

Wanted wtb: vvti 1uz, 2uz, or possibly 3uz water passage pipes

I'm in need of the front and rear water passages that connect to the heads. Let me know if you have these or have access thanks.
  3. T

Wanted WTB: vvti valves

I know this is a long shot but I have one good head and one head that had 16 bent valves so WTB vvti valves not sure if the 4.3 vvti are the same as the 4.0 vvti but I have a 4.0 and I can compare measurements if you have the 4.3. Thanks
  4. T

Wanted wtb bellhousing

1uz bellhousing in utah needed let me know what you have, thanks.
  5. T

UFC 81

Ok sorry for the longshot UFC but I'm kind of excited for this one: http://www.ufc.com/index.cfm?fa=news.detail&gid=8534 good jiu jitsu vs real good wrestler.
  6. T

Tundra fuel rail

Does anyone happen to know the limits of the tundra fuel rail? I will be using E85 so I'm just trying to figure out if I need a larger bore rail then stock with my hp goals. Thanks
  7. T

Parts Custom Cometic headgaskets (pair) 1uz

I've decided to go E85 with my project so I can use stock compression ratio. I had to wait 3 weeks and spend 325 bucks for these .080" custom thickness MLS cometic gaskets. I would like to get 300 shipped for them to the US or if you want to cover shipping I will ship outside of the US. They are...
  8. T

Seller Feedback Aliga

Nothing but the best from this vendor. Paid a fair price on an engine harness and it was uncut and spotless. Also got a few other random items I needed he is definitely the person to go to for your needs so don't worry about getting a bad deal with him. I know this is probably a repost about...
  9. T

Wanted wtb windage tray

for LS400 or front sump 1uz. pm
  10. T

Wanted WTB engine mounts

The rubbers for the **400 engine. Thanks
  11. T

Wanted WTT SC400 pickup for LS400 pickup

Just as the title reads I need an LS400 front sump oil pickup and I have a SC400 pickup to trade. Let me know if you have one. I will also buy straight up. -Mike
  12. T

Wanted WTB **400 engine wiring harness

Would like a cut or uncut harness let me know. Thanks [email protected]
  13. T

Wanted WTB LS400 pickup

Or any other front sump 1uz pickup. I am located in Utah.
  14. T

Parts FS Rear sump ('95 SC400) pans, and pickup

Both upper and lower pans and pickup FS. 100 dollars shipped to US. PM or email [email protected] Will also consider trade for LS400 pans and pickup. Hardware not included.
  15. T

Wanted WTB Timing cover and Tensioner

I need the belt tensioner above the alternator and a driver side plastic timing cover and the two Quad Cam v8 Plastic pieces that go over the spark plugs. Let me know if anyone has any of these. Thanks!
  16. T

Wanted WTT SC400 oil pan/pickup for LS400

I'm getting my SC400 engine next week and I need a front sump pan/pickup assembly for my project and was wondering if anyone had one to trade or needed to trade for a rear sump SC400 setup. Let me know thanks.
  17. T

Wanted WTB LS/GS400 engine

Preferably with accessories (although AC not needed) and un-cut harness. I live in Northern Utah.
  18. T

Cylinder head serial numbers

So i'm having a bit of a problem with this ebay seller *no big surprise* for the engine that was pictured as a VVTI in the auction. I'm afraid I just can't trust the guy and i'm going to request pictures of the serial numbers on the cylinder heads but the intake manifold is easily...
  19. T

perhaps I got jacked on this ebay engine

I can't believe this guy ended his auction at 2am in the morning. No one was on to outbid me or just thought the engine was worthless. My max bid was 50 bucks and im having people pick it up to save on the freight. Unfortunately I think hes not going to come through on this but oh well it was...
  20. T

Can you help me find this person?

I was surfing the net the other day and ran into the site http://www.findsatoshi.com/index.html and I find it very interesting to see if it is possible to find someone through 6 degrees of separation even though there are 6 billion some odd people on the earth. If you know anything about...