Search results

1. B

1990 ls400 plastic surround

does any1 know where i can purchase the plastic surround that allows u to install an aftermarket single DIN stereo.. there is a guy on ebay but he's a head ache and a half. By the way i live in australia but am will to purchase overseas..thanx
  2. B

Amp wiring question

I have a stock ls400 90 model and i was wondering if it was possible to run the signal wire that goes from the HU to the sub amp into an aftermarket amp, basically to give a better bass sound ( and replace the sub ). Ive located the amp on the left side of the boot but cant seem to determine...
  3. B

Cold Start Idle

Hi guys, i got a 90 ls400 and when i start the car in the mornings it takes about 3 seconds of cranking for it to start and when it does it stumbles for a couple seconds and then idles at around 1700-1800 rpm. If i dont crank it for the full 3 seconds and then try again it starts pretty much...
  4. B

Air Suspension

I recently purchased a 1990 ls400 which has an aftermarket height controller installed. My problem is that the front left side does not come up as high as the other side and is usually about an inch or 2 lower than the other side. It doesnt seem to be leaking as it stays constant at whatever...
  5. B

EBAY item

hi guys, im in the process of purchasing a 90 ls400 and im wondering if anyone has purchased the workshop manuals on cd that they sell on the net? Are they any good ? do they contain the same info and diagrams as the factory workshop manuals that go for a couple hundred? Ive bought those HAYNES...