Search results

1. F

1UZ-FE for a rockcrawler buggy...

Cool - thanks Guts... I'm busy as hell for a few months anyway, so won't be jumping on it till then. S.
  2. F

roger that.
  3. F

A 2 stroke V8... now that would be different... You've got me - I didn't even know there was a 4 cyl turbo... was thinking of the 6, but I really don't care as long as it performs. Will be going in a purpose build rig, so I can build around just about anything as long as it fits the bill (and...
  4. F

definately talking about the alloy V6 - and yes, muchos paseos. Can I mount the 1UZ upside down? Don't answer that... What's the weight/power/sixe of the Turbo lexus motor? S.
  5. F

Hey Peewee - why do you say the LS1 will keep the COG down? Overhead cams in the 1UZ or ?? Got a 250kW LS1 (gen III) in my '05 SV8... plenty of poke. Didn't realize that the 1UZ was only 10kg lighter though. Anyone know the weight diff between a 1UZ and a commodore V6? S.
  6. F

Thanks Rod. Unfortunately, I know Guts well. I'll pick his brains on his conversion. FYI, the other option I am considering is an aluminium Holden V6 with an extreme duty TH350. Short and light, with the ratios I need. I would prefer a light weight V8 though if I can figure out how to do it...
  7. F

Where to start... OK. Doing some research for a rockcrawler buggy build up. Looking at a single seater, front engined chassis similar to the Shaffer Diablo 2. Looks kinda like this: http://24.222.25.214////xtreme/scan0001.jpg I will be transplanting alot of the good stuff from my current...