Search results

1. V

Supercharged stock '96 LS400?

Not yet but it's a possibility. My Supercharged 1UZ Cressida is up for sale (contact me if you are interested) but if I get stupid offers I might just take the car apart and sell it off in bits. I get first choice naturally so I was thinking - "what might fit from the Cressida onto the 1996...
  2. V

96 LS400 Suspension Upgrade - How To?

Howdy, I am a brand new owner of a gorgeous 1996 LS400. http://www.onedaywealth.com/lexus/ What springs and shocks commonly used to lower these cars and improve moderate speed (less than 100mph) cornering? What Springs? How much to lower? What shocks absorbers? What sway bars? I'm...
  3. V

New LS400 Owner ('96)

Hi again. You may remember me from such cars as the Supercharged 1UZ Cressida that I was battling. Well, that car's in the shed now (for sale or conversion to a circuit car) and I am now the proud owner of a (way too high and way too quiet) one owner with full Lexus service history and 180k...
  4. V

Supercharged Cressida - take 5

I wanted to make sure that everything was done and I was happy with the engine before I posted because man, oh man, have I had some hassles getting this far. I could tell you stories for hours (and I probably will) about what it took to get me this far but here I am. Final Result. 230...
  5. V

YouTube mechanical marvels

With a Mechanical Marvels theme let's see some weird, wacky and wonderful things people do with their mechanical skills. Let's try to keep it amazing and stick to either extremely overpowered cars or even better still weird mechanical stuff that is guaranteed to please any rev head. I'll...
  6. V

No A/C

I've just fitted a Dayco 7PK1605. I had to cut off one rib which I did with a brand new blade in my Stanley knife, stabbing the knife through the rib and dragging the belt through the knife holding the knife stationary. I believe that you could probably go with a 1580 (mm) belt. Cutting off a...