Search results

1. S

Parts Oxygen sensors (pair) for 1992> 1UZ

These OE oxygen sensors are not very old (maybe a year or so) and were removed from a running motor with no faults or error codes. They are the single wire type that screw into the manifold/header before the cat. Part number 89465-24040 (part number has now been updated by Toyota to...
  2. S

Parts Garage clearout - 1UZ & LS400 parts - PART 2

Part 2 of my parts clearout. As stated in my other thread, everything is from a 1996 UK Spec LS400 (UCF20) unless otherwise stated. All parts in perfect working order. I'll ship anywhere as long as costs are met. Prices in GBP Sterling and are not inclusive of shipping. 1. Engine Cover...
  3. S

Parts Garage clearout - 1UZ & LS400 parts

Having a clearout of all the parts I've been keeping hold of. Everything is from a 1996 UK Spec LS400 (UCF20) unless otherwise stated. All parts in perfect working order. I'll ship anywhere as long as costs are met. Prices in GBP Sterling and are not inclusive of shipping. 1. Viscous Fan -...
  4. S

Parts Full set of HT ignition leads

Full set of HT ignition leads - SOLD Full set of 1UZ HT ignition leads in excellent condition £40 GBP plus postage Will ship anywhere as long as costs are met.
  5. S

Parts 1UZ Aux tensioner & Hydraulic fan pump

1UZ Aux belt tensioner/idler - £25 GBP plus postage 1UZ Hydraulic fan pump - £50 GBP plus postage Will ship anywhere as long as shipping costs are met
  6. S

Parts 1UZ EGR pipe

Smaller EGR pipe as pictured - taken from 1996 LS400 £10 plus delivery
  7. S

Parts 1UZ igniters

Pair of igniters from a 1996 LS400. £20 plus postage
  8. S

1996> LS400 diff ratio?

Anybody know the diff ratio on a 1996 LS400? Searched all over here but not found the answer!
  9. S

Wanted Sc400 ecu

Sc400/Soarer ecu I could do with an ECU to suit a USDM SC400/Soarer. I've been told that the USDM ECUs don't have the 112mph speed limit as the JDM has. Needs to be suitable for 1UZFE with Auto transmission - probably from a 92 onwards car. Will need shipping to UK. PM me with any offers :)
  10. S

1UZ into Mkiv Supra

Nearly sorted with this project but after a test drive something doesn't seem right. I'm running the Soarer auto box and although the car seems to change up as it should and it kicks down OK, it seems to be hitting a rev limit before getting to the top of it's speed range. I got up to about...
  11. S

Wanted Rear sump wanted

Rear sump wanted to convert my LS400 1UZFE engine to rear sump setup. I'll need all parts necessary including alloy flange, sump pan, pickup pipe, dipstick and tube....and anything I missed! I'll need shipping to UK :)
  12. S

Wanted Wanted: Rear sump parts for 1UZFE

Hi I need all the parts to convert the front sump of my 1UZFE Lexus LS400 engine to a rear sump. I'm guessing I'll need the Alloy flange, steel sump pan, oil pickup pipe and strainer, dipstick tube, dipstick.....anything else? I'd need shipping to UK too :)