Search results

1. J

Location of 1991 LS400 ECU

Hi My local pick-n-pull just got a 1991 or 1993 LS400. I wanted to grab some parts off of it including the ECU. Can someone please tell me where it is located? My engine came to me on a pallet and I have no knowledge of the actual components in the car. I tried search and did not find what I...
  2. J

Parts 1UZFE motor.

About two years ago I bought a 1UZFE motor for a swap similar to what Cebby was doing. I never got around to it and considering the current state of things I probably never will. I am willing to part with the motor for a reasonable amount. I don't know much about it and it is still shrink...
  3. J

Wanted Looking for Toyota Emblem

This may be a noob question, but I want to replace the Lexus emblem on my 1UZFE with a Toyota one. I see them on many engine pictures on the site. How is it done and does anyone have what I need to buy for sale? I just got my motor the other day and it is still shrink wrapped for protection...
  4. J

1uzfe into an FJ40

I know that someone has had to have done this. But my search for "fj40" returns very few results and not what I am looking for. Can someone point me in the right direction for this swap? Thanks
  5. J

I've got the UZ bug!

Hi all, New to the forum, and I need a little direction. I am in New York State, and I want to put a 1uzfe in my 1991 Toyota 4X4 X-cab P/U. Most of the successful conversions have been in Australia (My props to you). I need some direction for pulling off a conversion in the states. Will theses...