Search results

1. W

supercharger manifold

hey i was wondering if anyone could help me out ,am after a manifold for mounting a m90 supercharger to my 1uzfe and what size injectors are recomended will be running a link storm g4 ecu thanks
  2. W

Wanted plastic mouldings

i am looking for the plastic mouldings that cover the ht leads up front between two heads,and the plastic bits that cover from plenum to rocker covers,cheers
  3. W

pole sensor

could someone tell me if the pole sensor pickup at the rear of the lexus auto box(one with four fingers)is a speedo pick up or is it a speed sensor for the gear shift
  4. W

cranks really good,no go

hi there have just installed motor and wired in (by a sparky)tried starting today,cranks perfectly but wont start.checked and theres no spark,do these coils give much trouble any other ideas
  5. W

introducing myself

hi there ,its a pleassure being a part of such a site .i hope to be of some help aswell as gather as much knowledge of the vehicle i am building.it is a surf 4/runner body 94 prado chassis and a 1uzfe motor.i am a mechanic but have only ever worked on diesel,so this is a new challenge. body is...