Recent content by Zukijames

1. Z

1UZ-FE LPG (carb manifold/EDIS/ditch ECU)

I have been fighting wiring issues or other things for nearly 2 years with my 1uz swap. Have narrowed current issue down to possibly leaky caps or other ECU issues, AFM, TPS ? Maybe more idk fuel regulators? I give up Plus for what I do ( offroading) the simplicity of a Impco 425...
  2. Z

Cheap headers vs sc400

Are these http://m.ebay.com/itm/281195258690?nav=SEARCH&sbk=1 Any better than my stock sc400 headers
  3. Z

been loving my 1uz swap!

a v8 with 37s and 8 inch ring gear is asking alot but i guess it depends how you drive.. right now i have dual 21 spline cases.. adapter to run a landrover lt230 is in the works hopefully id like to think my rig weighs 3k .. but im sure its probably more
  4. Z

Anyone got p/s specs

already got 1 :) pump whines quite often still though
  5. Z

been loving my 1uz swap!

1uz is super cheap.. takes like 8 wires to run , no need to get a computer reflashed. stock ls1 rev limiter is 6200 rpms 1uz is 7200 rpms.. while that might not matter to some.. with my rig and gears ect. with my front case in high , rear in low , 5th gear ,6200 rpms is 89 mph...
  6. Z

been loving my 1uz swap!

1uz,r150f,dual ultimates, fj80 axles, front uses a rear 9.5 diff first trip after the first trip ( the big truck and bigger buggy are my girlfriends rigs) 2 days after that video https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=653582864676556&set=vb.100000745463723&type=2&theater...
  7. Z

Anyone got p/s specs

been working okay not sure how long it will last though
  8. Z

Seller Feedback thanks toyotav8.com

so glad i went with a manual! 1uz to r150f october 6th first moab trip Moab Offroad Buggy Area BFE - YouTube october 13th first sand hallow trip sand hollow , arrow head canyon - YouTube
  9. Z

Hot ignitors

i took a desktop power supply apart , hooked each ignitor to a heat sink inside the power supply box wired up the fan to my ignition switch things seem good now
  10. Z

Hot ignitors

Hahaha that's about how hot mine are I'm wiring a fuse and relay between my ignition switch an ignnitors hopefully that well help a little
  11. Z

Hot ignitors

I think I will mount to heat sinks and run small cooling fan from a computer
  12. Z

Hot ignitors

Coils don't get hot I will try heat sink do they need to stay together or could a mount them individually
  13. Z

Hot ignitors

Finally getting my. Project done and noticed after running for a min ignitors are too hot to touch Do they need to be mounted to a heatsink?
  14. Z

wont run with mass air hooked up (arm)

As far as I can tell I have the right one :(
  15. Z

1uzfe Coolant Flow direction

Yeah I shortened the throttle cable(turned up idle)