1. S

Parts Garage clearout - 1UZ & LS400 parts - PART 2

Back to the top... :)
  2. S

Parts Garage clearout - 1UZ & LS400 parts

Back to the top.... :)
  3. S

Wanted WTB: 1UZFE Parts

I told you I have a TB from a LS400 UCF10.....
  4. S

Wanted WTB: 1UZFE Parts

I have a UCF10 throttle body if you still need one?
  5. S

Parts Oxygen sensors (pair) for 1992> 1UZ

These OE oxygen sensors are not very old (maybe a year or so) and were removed from a running motor with no faults or error codes. They are the single wire type that screw into the manifold/header before the cat. Part number 89465-24040 (part number has now been updated by Toyota to...
  6. S

Maybe - which parts specifically?
  7. S

Trade 1UZ parts for sale, Aberdeen, UK

I know someone who is interested in a rear sump if you can supply me some contact details I can forward on to them?
  8. S

Trade Crown fan bearing hub assy for swap

I have one from a SC400 in the UK if you get stuck. Prepared to ship but pretty certain you'll probably get one cheap locally to you.
  9. S

Parts 1UZ Fan hub mounting plate (Crown)

I have a hydraulic version from a Soarer but am in the UK. Let me know if you struggle to get sorted :)
  10. S

Parts Garage clearout - 1UZ & LS400 parts - PART 2

Part 2 of my parts clearout. As stated in my other thread, everything is from a 1996 UK Spec LS400 (UCF20) unless otherwise stated. All parts in perfect working order. I'll ship anywhere as long as costs are met. Prices in GBP Sterling and are not inclusive of shipping. 1. Engine Cover...
  11. S

Having a clearout of all the parts I've been keeping hold of. Everything is from a 1996 UK Spec LS400 (UCF20) unless otherwise stated. All parts in perfect working order. I'll ship anywhere as long as costs are met. Prices in GBP Sterling and are not inclusive of shipping. 1. Viscous Fan -...
  12. S

Wanted Wanted Tilt/Tele Steering ECU

I've got one from a 1996 LS400 if it's compatable? Part number is 89227-50020
  13. S

Wanted 1uz block uk.

Have you tried the Soarer Sanctuary? I got a dead engine from there very cheap.
  14. S

Wanted power steering pump needed

Contact this guy on ebay - http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/captjack55.1067?_trksid=p2047675.l2559 He may have one and he's always pretty good at sending stuff out quick. Otherwise, have you tried Smiffies's Soarer Sanctuary?