Recent content by spdrcr771

1. S

GS400 (VVTi) Vs. SC400 (VVTi)

From what Ive heard. The GS has a better flowing exhaust manifold that the SC does. So the HP#'s Lexus claims on those motors is more true for the GS that the SC.
  2. S

JBA Headers.

I just checked there website. they dont have headers for the 1uz. Are you looking for a different unit.
  3. S

Rear Strut Tower Bars for SC's I built one.

I have one that needs a new home guys.
  4. S

Got some new photos of my latest edition to my bar. I really like the gusset's that ive added. This bar is super stout now. If there was any flex before. There is ZERO now. Man my welder guy can lay a pretty bead. One all cleaned up, the other needing final prep.
  5. S

Everything fits like it should. Im gonna make one more changed to it. Im gonna add some bracing to the underside of the bends, just to make sure there is zero flex in the bar.
  6. S

Finally got my stuff back from the laser cutter today. Got my 1st bar back from the machine shop today also. Im getting it welded up tomorrow. Then a quick test fit & I should be ready to go, on 2 more after that.
  7. S

Damn laser cutter ppl, cut the wrong file. So now Im waiting for them to buy me a new sheet of aluminum, & cut my stuff with the new file. 1st one should be ready by the end of next week.
  8. S

Yea they are way over price. But thats the differance between CL & Lextreme. David is cool with posting on here as long as we do some contribution to him or the site. IE buying his products or donations. If you are working on some poly bushing that are top quality DO IT. They are way to hard to...
  9. S

Thanks steve, how's your Supercharger project going?
  10. S

I dropped off the aluminum @ the laser cutters today. So it wont be long till I have some of these ready. Yall PM me lmk.
  11. S

Its been along time since ive done anything with these. But I reworked my design with my CAD program, to fix a couple of small issue's that my first design had. Im trying to finish my new brake setup 14" Stoptech's but if I spend that money. I will not have money for my materials. But if I buy...
  12. S

Parts Fs s&s headers $300 shipped for 98+ 1uz or 3uz

Price drop people. Ill take $250 shipped. I need these things gone. So I can do my install friday. Please help.
  13. S

Rebuilding 1uzfe VVT-I

I was told that the oil pumps never go out, & Mr Lex is probably right, but I bought one anyway, when I built my motor. Rings is a whole kit. Really the only pullies your gonna want to replace it the idler/tensioner pulley on the front that is used for your serpentine belt. & the 2 pulleys...
  14. S

Parts Fs s&s headers $300 shipped for 98+ 1uz or 3uz

These headers need a little repair. I dont have any pics of them in there current state, cause there still in my car. But I need to sell them to have my install money for my new exhaust. $300 shipped. They just need a little TIG welding to fix the cracks.