Recent content by redback

1. R

Cars For Sale 1990 Toyota Celsior - AUS

cant modify original post - car is located in Mt Gambier, SA, Australia. with Rego. recently serviced. 190,000kms feel free to reply if you have any other inquiries.
  2. R

Price drop to $4500ono
  3. R

still for sale
  4. R

For Sale Theses cars are getting rare Toyota Celsior / Lexus LS400 kms: 180k SA registered - Just expired (no pit inspection required if in SA ) Currently in VIC will deliver as far as Mt Gambier, SA reason for sale: Havent driven the car since feb. taking up space. Transmission...
  5. R

797,000 km's on a 1996 LS400

sorry i assumed it was for sale online. my mistake
  6. R

797,000 km's on a 1996 LS400

got a link?
  7. R

LS400 Extractors???

Where can i get these... anyone got a Link? EDIT: Found it.... i was just slack.
  8. R

LS400 Extractors???

if you could make them and distribute them at a cheap price there would be a decent market...
  9. R

LS400 Extractors???

Hey guys, Had a bit of a quick search on the forum. im either blind or just cant read because im sure this would of been asked before. Is there a company that makes extractors for the LS400 1990??? ive been search all over the place. cheers
  10. R

installing cams

Any more news on the above^^
  11. R

SeaFoam in Australia

Trying to find someone that has the ability to ship to australia some seafoam... or anyone in australia that has found a reputable similar product... im sure we could get the orders up if someone could get it to us over here. has anyone else looked into this. cheers
  12. R

1992 Lexus LS400

nothing was unplugged during it installation.. airflow meter spark plugs... no vacume leaks... could be many things..
  13. R

1992 Lexus LS400

isnt this just general diagnotic /repair... not a tutorial... wrong section i think. but to get he ball rolling... was the starter motor new? make sure it is earthed and powered well... it should be giving it a good go.. no strugling to turn the engine over. also listen to make sure it...