Recent content by O.G.

1. O

My SC400 Won't start or Idle unless Brake is Applied

A professional Lexus certified shop. This thing just started doing this this week. I will check for cracked hoses. Can anyone Tell me where I can get a diagram of all the vaccum hoses?
  2. O

It happened after doing the timing belt. With the Brake pressed down, the car will stay on and rev all day.
  3. O

I have a 1992 Lexus SC400. Had the timing chain, water pump, tensioners, etc. replaced as well as the coils, distributor cap, one of the rotors, wires and plugs replaced as well. Car ran great. Got in it to crank it up and it would crank up and fall dead. I checked the MAF, still nothing...
  4. O

SC430 Wheels on SC400

I just got a set like those before checking to see if they would work and your pic answered it for me man. I love em and they will look great on my green one. Take a pic of how your car sits now with the 285's on it if you can.
  5. O

Outer shell for lower control arm bushings, where to buy?

I saw that the Daizen Bushing kit does have a pair of outer shells for there kit in case you wanted to purchase them but they cost an extra $100 going by what the price of the bushings were verses what the kit was with the OEM shell. Do you know what the OD of the shell is by any chance? I can't...
  6. O

Outer shell for lower control arm bushings, where to buy?

Hello fellas, I bought a set of Prothane Control Arm bushings. I got my arms off with ease and send them to the machinist. I told him what he needed to do and went out of town on a business trip. Come back and the Outer Shells are all bushed to hell. I saw on the Daizen bushing kits, there were...
  7. O

Wanted WTB: Tan door panels for my SC

Let me know what you have and how much. My driver side door panel is crap. I would like both but the door side is a must. Also, door hinge is gone as well. Let me know. Thanks in advance Daryl
  8. O

Wanted Wanted: door panels for 1992 SC400

I need door panels for my 92 SC400. Mine are crap. Both or just the drivers side. Tan is the color I need. Let me know what you have and how much. Thanks in advance
  9. O

Parts Fs s&s headers $300 shipped for 98+ 1uz or 3uz

Will these fit my 1992?