Recent content by MNDRIVER

1. M

MK3 SUPRA swap questions?

Yeah can you make me a small list and ruff estimated prices of these things. And like a cutom drive shaft who could do that or how. Im trying to get as much info as posiable. Im only 19 :) im in school for auto right now so i know a lot about motors but about everything else im still trying to...
  2. M

Vendor Toyota Supra Brake Parts: Rotors, Calipers, Pads, etc.

Do you carry or can you get supra rotor calipers pads etc.? if so how much delivered to 55956 is the zip code. Let me know thanx -Jeremie
  3. M

MK3 SUPRA swap questions?

OK i have a few questions about this swap. -What do i need? -Wiring harness -Engine -ECU -past that i have no clue. Next if i can get a engine shipped for $1000 what would the rest of the project cost? (sniper if you read this how many miles does the engine have on it?) Is...
  4. M

1UZFE or 1JZGTE into mklll Supra?

Yeah i think im going to go with this as well guys let me know what the total cost was to you. i found one for about 1000 or so.
  5. M

Another 1UZ Supra

nice nice i love the V8 in a supra my dreams are the same as what you just did. a crazy engine swap idear for a supra :)
  6. M

1986.5 supra with v8 soon?

whats the big diffrence between the 2UZFE and the 1UZFE? i mean will both work whats the diffrence on HP? etc.... same with the 3UZFE... i guess i dont know much about any of these engines so if someone could elaborate that would be great thanx. peace
  7. M

1986.5 supra with v8 soon?

I am thinking about doing a this any huge thing i will need to know i have read some of the posts but i though hey its kinda a wierd year my car is so will anything be diffrent. what is the diffrence between a 1UZFE and a 2UZFE