Recent content by Luxury Mods

1. Luxury Mods

LED Interior Lights

I'm glad you love your new brighter lights! To anyone else interested, please shoot me a PM or email me, tony at luxurymods.com. Please mention you came from Lextreme to get your special discount.
  2. Luxury Mods

Vendor LED boards for your Interior & Exterior!

We now carry many other interior LED bulbs for your Lexus! Please email us for package pricing!
  3. Luxury Mods

Vendor Celsior Trunk Badges

We've got a few of these in stock. Brand new from Toyota Japan! $45 shipped each to your door! Paypal is [email protected]
  4. Luxury Mods

Vendor UAS Air Suspension Sale!

Hey guys, we started carrying UAS products for all your air suspension needs! Each kit can be tailored to your liking. Please email us so we can get you the best "setup" for your needs. Not all air systems are the same, UAS makes their airbags in house and has excellent service for their...
  5. Luxury Mods

2010 Calender

Any pictures of Miss Lextreme?
  6. Luxury Mods

Vendor Smooth Cologne - Underseat Air Freshener!

Hey guys, got some new air freshener for your car...time to smell good! Click the link or picture to order! View the other air fresheners we have here: http://www.luxurymods.com/index.asp?PageAction=MFGSEARCH&ManfID=49&Page=1
  7. Luxury Mods

CAUTION!!!! Wet Paint

Not bad, let me know when you're ready for visual mods =)
  8. Luxury Mods

I LOVE My 1UZFE

You can order the LS shirt here: http://www.luxurymods.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=666
  9. Luxury Mods

Vendor <3Happy Valentines<3 from LuxuryMods! New Air Fresheners for His & Hers!

Hey guys, with great feedback from our Squash thread, we decided to try out some new scents and picked up the following for your smelling pleasure! These first 2 scents are from the Air Spencer "Black Line". Click the links to order! For him: Sexy Boy scent $8.49 shipped! For her: Sexy...
  10. Luxury Mods

Project Thread Project SC400TT

Nice to see some more progress, can't wait till the beast is done...
  11. Luxury Mods

You have been PM'd! Here are some more pictures of these boards mounted inside a 2nd Gen GS. Inside & Outside shot...
  12. Luxury Mods

I've personally used 2 or 3 different LED boards and have yet to find one that is as nice as this one. The last one I had contained 12 LEDs but soon after, they started flickering and the intensity on each led was not uniform with the rest. We're here to try to offer the best products here so...
  13. Luxury Mods

Hey guys, we've got a bunch of these new LED boards that will brighten up any dull interior... They come with 5 attachments that should make it fit anywhere on any car! Price is $14.99 shipped per board.
  14. Luxury Mods

Vendor Vertex Ridge Widebody *In Stock*

Let's try it again Scott! Love to see this widebody on your beast...