Recent content by johndoe

1. johndoe

TT 1UZ powered FC RX7

It did run for a while and then I wanted to make it better. Justen, how do you like your TT setup?
  2. johndoe

TT 1UZ powered FC RX7

I wish, the truck is currently a bare frame and the engine is on a stand. I hope to be driving it again beginning of spring next year. Lots of fabrication work ahead for me still. When do you hope to be done? John
  3. johndoe

TT 1UZ powered FC RX7

Thanks, No, I have not been able to decide. Maybe I'll just compound it! Or keep it NA for now, pick up another uz, build it and then swap it out. John
  4. johndoe

TT 1UZ powered FC RX7

yes i guess we are neighbors, i guess i should have stumbled across this thread earlier. http://www.lextreme.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12571 thats my current project have not updated it for a while
  5. johndoe

TT 1UZ powered FC RX7

Nice build and hello from Vancouver. If you need the exhaust flanges cut for your build let me know I have a waterjet at my shop. John
  6. johndoe

Wanted wtd info re mounts

Sorry dont have my original mounts anymore
  7. johndoe

Wanted WTB: AC Compressor

Got a picture and in what kind of condition is it?
  8. johndoe

Let me see what I have left over from my swap
  9. johndoe

Wanted WTB: AC Compressor

I am looking to buy an AC Compressor that fits a 96 Sc400 Thanks John
  10. johndoe

what kind of chev?
  11. johndoe

Wanted WTB: SC4 Cats

aliga here is a picture of the cats that I have at my shop John
  12. johndoe

Wanted WTB: SC4 Cats

I may have a set kicking around the shop, I'll take a look.
  13. johndoe

Fuel rail Fittings

You can chase them with an npt tap, thats what I did, I'll check what size I went to.
  14. johndoe

Torque Converter Size

Hi Guys, I just did a quick search and could not find anything, maybe I'm just blind. But anyways, I was wondering what size converter fits into the original 1uz bellhousing. Thanks John
  15. johndoe

For our US friends

you sir, are truely evil.