REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ADS FOREVER

joemg's latest activity

• J
    joemg reacted to ChopsLS430's post in the thread OEM 3UZ ECU TUNE/FLASH with Like Like.
    Joe, I will most definitely post results. In one of my many emails with George, at one point he said some of his other options include...
  • J
    joemg replied to the thread OEM 3UZ ECU TUNE/FLASH.
    Funny enough, 2 hours later Frank called me back and explained his situation... I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt because...
  • J
    ChopsLS430, please post a review when you receive it. TTFS is a waste of time... I have so many calls/emails to them and Frank is...
  • J
    joemg reacted to ChopsLS430's post in the thread OEM 3UZ ECU TUNE/FLASH with Like Like.
    Well, I did it. I just ordered a remapped ECU from George_R (a.k.a. - all4swap.ru). I've been awake for over 24 hours now, and stayed...
  • J
    I just got off the phone with Simon at RR-Racing, now he says they can't do anything with a SC430. I emailed OVtune to see if they...
  • J
    TTFS has been really hard to get ahold of... I'm emailing RR-Racing again to see if they offer remote tuning on a dyno. I really want...
  • J
    That's a good point about boosting. I've read you could probably do about 6psi since, as Zuffen mentioned, the 3uz rods are smaller...
  • J
    joemg reacted to V86's post in the thread OEM 3UZ ECU TUNE/FLASH with Like Like.
    Boosting these cars is about to get much easier and cheaper since there is no need to go for an aftermarket management
  • J
    Update, I spoke further with Frank Smith @ TTFS and he's going to be on the West Coast in a couple weeks, I'm going to have him tune it...
  • J
    TTFS wrote me back, they do remote dyno sessions too: "All you need to do is setup a dyno and I can send the files to you and revisions...
  • J
    Dimsport US replied: "Hi Joe, We only provide the hardware and the software here at Dimsport, we do not actually provide any type of...
  • J
    I emailed TTFS and this is what they wrote: "Hey Joe, Yes we can tune the SC430 remote not problem. We offer a handheld flashing...
  • J
    Thanks for clarifying. I emailed Dimsport on Friday, waiting to hear back. I'm really hoping they tune the VVTI. From what I've seen...
  • J
    Will do! How do these tunes work? Do you go somewhere with a dyno and they custom tune it, or is it like a "chip" programming, where...