Recent content by hal1uz

1. H

noob question

if no one has mentioned it when putting a 1uz into a supra why not remove the sensors from a supra engine and put them in a hole in the 1uz engine coolant passages then plug them into the supra gauges via the appropriate plugs. In my mk3 body i put the 7m temp sensors both the ecu (green plug...
  2. H

AEM V1.19 Cal File

ok so i got the 1uz mk3 supra running or cranked and idling. i have not hooked up coolant yet so i dont know if the block is cracked or leaks coolant. of course i have only ran it for about 30 seconds since no coolant. it did crank up after i changed the Ign phase number. i have the inJ...
  3. H

Parts R154 & 1UZ adapter plate w/bellhousing

I may be missing something but where does the clutch fork and slave mount on the 1uz bellhousing that has been fixed tot the trans? Hal 90T
  4. H

AEM V1.19 Cal File

thanks for the info to rewire for sequential injection in the AEM ecu. just wish the 1130 box had one more coil driver so i did not have to run wastespark on my 7m but would still have to on the 1uz. hal
  5. H

AEM V1.19 Cal File

so i have to wire up my injectors batch fire for now is this the correct pins and injector phasing for batch fire then for sequential injection? injtr pin cyl phase seq inj phasing 1 12a 1&7 0 1 0 2 11a 8&2 3 8...
  6. H

AEM V1.19 Cal File

the coil 1 is supposed to be coil 1 is 6-1 phase 0 (not 6-4) also the 89-92 supra 1130 box i think is wired for injectors as inj1, inj2, inj3, Inj7, Inj8, Inj9 and injectors 4,5,6 are not wired to a pin. correct? also should injector 3 be 4-6 and injector 4 be 3-5 instead of inj 3 being...
  7. H

AEM V1.19 Cal File

what a tease to tell me i can get all 10 injectors on line. that would be soooo much better than batch fire injection. i will have to do that so i can get the 8 injectors on sequential. can i use two of the abundant EGT output pins? otherwise with batch fire i do not know what the inj...
  8. H

AEM V1.19 Cal File

also what does setting box injector phase do? is it something to have that many teeth go by before the injector i allowed to claim? thanks hal
  9. H

AEM V1.19 Cal File

well crap i just figured out that my mk3 supra (89-92) 1130 box will only support 6 injector drivers. dam batch fire as was in 1992 ls 400 1uz. so if i wire in injectors as 1-7 injector 1 8-2 injector 2 3-5 injector 3 6-4 injector 4 together i will need 12 fuel teeth and 12 ignition teeth. so...
  10. H

Standalone ECU AEM Injector and Ignition Tooth Values Explained

Well thats because zero is actually a real number. Mathmatics would be very limited with out it. the aem just uses it as a digit. And if you are adding 3 to each event you cant start with 1 cause thats 1,4,7 etc and just doesnt seem as smooth to look at in the program. Not that i know anything...
  11. H

Standalone ECU AEM Injector and Ignition Tooth Values Explained

Very helpful explanation of phasing. I learned as i went wiring in a true waste spark on my 7m with a 3 chanel ignitor to get rid of multiplex and then sequential injection. i will be wiring in my injectors 1 to 8 and the 0,3,... to 21 phasing this weekend. i will be bypassing the oem engine...
  12. H

AEM V1.19 Cal File

my 90T 7m is a 5 speed. i also will try to put the ls400 A341e trans in the 89T auto shell with my 1uz. the 89 had a a340 trans that uses 3 selonoids and the a341e uses 4 selonoids. the 4th i think is some pressure up. any one have any experience with the aem controlling auto transmissions...
  13. H

AEM V1.19 Cal File

Very helpful info. i plan on using my mk3 base map for my 7m and wiring in the injectors and coils as originally done on the 89 to 92 aem ecu (box 1130?). then use the appropriate phasing numbers for the inj and ing augmented for 8 cylinders of course. then look at the fuel maps and timing and...
  14. H

AEM V1.19 Cal File

Speeedy it may be a noob question but are the inj1 wired to injector 1 and inj 2 to injector on cylinder 2 etc? also are you using waste spark and what ign #s goto what cylinders. if waste spark coils what 2 cylinders are on the same coil? thanks, hal
  15. H

Standalone ECU AEM EMS driving UZ's

i will be trying to install a 1uz into a mk3 supra. i have a 1990 T supra with the aem and it runs great. i have wired the 7m for sequential injection and installed a 3 channel ignitor to get rid of multiplex. A great improvement. i want to ask if i can wire the 7m harness onto the 1uz...