Recent content by George_R

1. George_R

OEM 3UZ ECU TUNE/FLASH

no idea
  2. George_R

OEM 3UZ ECU TUNE/FLASH

accumulators are untouched same trans fluid as before EMS to USA is 1-1.5month typically and I do recommend it, however the holidays may screw things up a bit
  3. George_R

OEM 3UZ ECU TUNE/FLASH

Thank you! I got one new remap option If you swap IS250 to 3UZ, I can remap 2004+ ecu for compatibility with TRC, VSC, ABS, instrument panel and a/c
  4. George_R

OEM 3UZ ECU TUNE/FLASH

cold intake (actually observed temps below 30 C), headers and 98 octane are good for 320 hp at crank maximum , anything above needs cams and forced induction
  5. George_R

OEM 3UZ ECU TUNE/FLASH

The chart is available at my website, which was mentioned in the thread, so it wasn't really necessary to register here to know it. And yes headers is huge improvement and it can be accounted for (they even make improvement with stock software). Even stock 1uz headers do.
  6. George_R

OEM 3UZ ECU TUNE/FLASH

bmw driver mode =)
  7. George_R

OEM 3UZ ECU TUNE/FLASH

try ect pwr mode if you haven't yet
  8. George_R

OEM 3UZ ECU TUNE/FLASH

No idea. Haven't personally driven one. I only build engine swap projects. By the way, we are developing software that will enable IS250/300/350 etc 3UZ swaps retaining ABS/VSC/TRC as well as aircon and instrument panel operation
  9. George_R

OEM 3UZ ECU TUNE/FLASH

Sure Any stock 4.3 ecu can be fixed https://all4swap.ru/contact
  10. George_R

OEM 3UZ ECU TUNE/FLASH

No problem it's been with me for over a year now =)
  11. George_R

3UZ in 86.5 MKIII (Need some Direction)

You can do whatever you want , but keep stock air box So when you will have the problems, you will temporary fit the air box and see what happens
  12. George_R

3UZ in 86.5 MKIII (Need some Direction)

I highly recommend to use stock air filter at first (remove hood, etc) When you will build your 1st ever custom intake, you WILL have problems with erratical MAF reading. So keep stock intake as reference point Light flywheel is not something you want especially with a/t .
  13. George_R

A650E transmission. Sc430 to LS400

From my experience, it's enough to replace vb with one that belongs to particular engine donor to make different A650 compatible
  14. George_R

Toyota/Lexus ECU reprogramming

this is offtopic. Start new thread
  15. George_R

OEM 3UZ ECU TUNE/FLASH

Finally got the VB handy and ready to ship and yes it's been tested, oil drained, should not cause issues with shipping