Recent content by deankdx

1. deankdx

coolant temp light comes on(for maybe 1 second)

8 months of ignoring this light and nothing has blown up or cooked itself. it still randomly flashes on at times and i still don't know what its for? anyone know what its for?
  2. deankdx

oil, brake fluid, and power steer are all spot on also. where are the temp sensors, it may be a bad wiring connection? pic below of the light, i cant find reference in the owners manual for it.
  3. deankdx

Hi, i recently bought a 1992 LS400. runs fine, i did initially change the thermostat because it was running too cool, now sits just under half way as it should(from what i read) the low level light doesn't come on(reservoir is topped up correctly) there is a yellow light that flashes on at...
  4. deankdx

Volvo Amazon + Lexus SC400 = ???

love it, caught a glimpse of this project on another forum but i'm not a member to post. keep up the great work! thanks for sharing the story
  5. deankdx

Blown EA Flacon Pics

looks good, i like that dizzy idea. love to know how it goes performance wise, been a long time coming
  6. deankdx

1UZFE into Ford Sierra XR4x4

maybe you should get a job in the MOT and bend the rules to suit. then go back to what you do.
  7. deankdx

1UZFE into Ford Sierra XR4x4

i was only just thinking of this car the other day, so does ford say it can handle the power?
  8. deankdx

My 4x4 hilux (93 model)

bugger, just give it a wash and fit a new windscreen, doesnt look that bad
  9. deankdx

V8 PT Cruiser

absolutly fantastic, what an acheivemnt
  10. deankdx

V8 PT Cruiser

Well done, you Kiwis seem to get the job done, first place i'd like to go for a holiday actually did you go for a test drive? guess what the next question is??? you guessed it, have you got a Video of it? Brilliant effort.
  11. deankdx

V8 PT Cruiser

Thats Great. got any photos to tease us with
  12. deankdx

V8 PT Cruiser

any updates? absolute work of art, congrats on the effort so far.
  13. deankdx

Blown EA Flacon Pics

i thought you might be removing the 1UZ after this post. looking forward to the pics thanks
  14. deankdx

Cars For Sale on ebay (vic Australia) My XE falcon 1UZ 5 speed

No Reserve $2500 start on ebay now http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=004&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=140113998552&rd=1&rd=1
  15. deankdx

diff ratio behind 1uz and w58

i'd go around 3.5 ish 5th will be around 2000rpm at 100. i have 3.23 from 3.45 in My falcon, performance change was Hardly noticable, if you were gunna thrash it often from a standstill i'd go 3.7 or even 3.9 etc the 1UZ starts winding up hard from 2500 onwards in My car Dean