Recent content by Darby

1. D

Water injection - before and after results?

Hey just been reading your post and thought why could you not run a liquid nitrogen cooler in your intake system before the supercharger because the hot air is quite thin as you well know and are trying to avoid. So why not super cool the air going in to make it as dence as posipal? And any...
  2. D

It's alive! But wont turn off

My thought is that it’s getting power from the alternator and that’s what is keeping the relay live. I would disconnect the alternator and try running it (that’s if you are happy to do so) and see if that solves your problem if it does it means that the problem it that side of it.
  3. D

Christchurch Meet?

keen to have a meet up to see everyones projects?
  4. D

Newbie looking into 1UZ into a TE27 Corolla

it would be a epic car i would put a ls diff in as well it will be a great fun to drive
  5. D

Custom SC400 Engine Mounts (With Pictures)

so what your saying dont solid mount the motor have a little rubber in the mounts?
  6. D

Who has dynoed lately

Who has dynoed lately it would be great to see how much power out of there projects and how they managed it ?
  7. D

Free Free 1UZFE engine and accesories

hi do you still have the headlights
  8. D

hey yea it is a good idea but i want it be an auto for ease of driving cos i drive a 16 speed...

hey yea it is a good idea but i want it be an auto for ease of driving cos i drive a 16 speed tractor all day nealy everyday so it is tiresome and the reason i want a 4x4 auto not a 2x4 auto is cos when you tow a manual you just leave it in neutral and it runs freely but you cant just do that to...
  9. D

Free Free 1UZFE engine and accesories

hey nzsimon do you still have the lights?
  10. D

a stupid question

i know this is a stupid question but can a 1uz-fe ecu talk to a 05 holden rodeo abs and air bags computers and not have problams with them? or is there a way to change the signal to change it to the right one?
  11. D

lexus LS400 wiring FSM

hey dannyboy77 can you email me the whole lot please [email protected] thanks mate
  12. D

hi what projects are you planing / working on

hi what projects are you planing / working on
  13. D

i have thought about that. I sit in a manual 16 speed john deer tractor all day working the...

i have thought about that. I sit in a manual 16 speed john deer tractor all day working the gears and i was thinking it would be nice to hope in an auto to drive home in the reason i want to put the 4x4 trans on it also is it has a neutral in the range change and i tow the ute around on an...
  14. D

1UZ-fe with surf 4x4 auto in a 05 rodeo

heres the stats of the ute right now Year:2005 Make:HOLDEN Model:RODEO 4X2 Submodel:LT CREW PU 3L MAN Engine No:4JH1TC269592 CC rating:2,999cc Fuel Type:Turbo Diesel Power:96kW Transmission:5-gear manual
  15. D

1UZ-fe with surf 4x4 auto in a 05 rodeo

I have been looking around for ideas on what to put in my holden rodeo ute and I keeped coming across this site and desided to put a 1UZ in it so what model 1UZ would you recomend to put in and will it be easy to bolt a toyota surf 4x4 auto on to it and what would i have to do to make them...