Recent content by Craigbudd

1. C

Landrover 110 station wagon.

Hi I've bought a 1988 landrover 110 station wagon as a project I've also bought a lexus 1uzfe vvt engine which I'm hoping will be in her this summer. So far I've bought the adaptor plate fly and uprated clutch the rear sump is being made the wiring is going of to phoenix engine management to...
  2. C

Landrover 110 county

Hi I've bought a 1988 landrover 110 station wagon as a project I've also bought a lexus 1uzfe vvt engine which I'm hoping will be in her this summer. So far I've bought the adaptor plate fly and uprated clutch the rear sump is being made the wiring is going of to phoenix engine management to...
  3. C

Mitsubishi l300 v8

Hats off to you that is a amazing bit of work and skill gone in to that. I've been measuring the engine bay on my 89 Mitzi I don't think I can fit the V8 in it. The engine bay in my 2001 l300 is alot longer.
  4. C

Mitsubishi l300 v8

That must put a lot of strain on the drive train. Also it must loose a lot of bhp that way.
  5. C

Mitsubishi l300 v8

Think I'm going to use the axle of a Mitsubishi l200 with a diff locker.
  6. C

Mitsubishi l300 v8

How are you getting drive to the rear wheels the gearbox is pointing towards the front of the vehicle.
  7. C

Mitsubishi l300 v8

Well itsi home
  8. C

Mitsubishi l300 v8

Yeah I guessed it might not be cheap I will just stick with the Lexus box. Next question rear axle which one did you use?
  9. C

Mitsubishi l300 v8

I have a manual box. I would prefer to keep it manual but if I got to go auto I will.
  10. C

Mitsubishi l300 v8

Now I know the engine will fit. I'm going to take the cab off for the install. Now the gearbox I would like to keep the column shifter what gearbox can I use or do I have to stick to the Lexus auto. ?
  11. C

Mitsubishi l300 v8

Now that is cool.
  12. C

Mitsubishi l300 v8

The Luton I've bought has a full chassis. I wonder if I could take the cab of to make the engine swap easier.
  13. C

Mitsubishi l300 v8

Mighty impressed with the work you have done I've been watching your videos on YouTube. Can't wait till Tuesday when my project turns up. I have l300 van which I use as my works van.
  14. C

Mitsubishi l300 v8

What's the difference with the gen 2? Is the 1uz fly by wire?
  15. C

Mitsubishi l300 v8

Here she is.