ChopsLS430's latest activity

• ChopsLS430
    ChopsLS430 replied to the thread OEM 3UZ ECU TUNE/FLASH.
    Hello George! Do you have anymore info on your remapping services? On your site I see that you claim a 10% increase in HP and TQ which...
  • ChopsLS430
    ChopsLS430 reacted to George_R's post in the thread OEM 3UZ ECU TUNE/FLASH with Like Like.
    I can remap any 3UZ ECU Details: all4swap.ru/service/remap
  • ChopsLS430
    ChopsLS430 reacted to V86's post in the thread OEM 3UZ ECU TUNE/FLASH with Like Like.
    Hi Hi Buddy. Compliments of the new year to you. Yea man tuning is very much possible here in South Africa. Our tuners here are more...
  • ChopsLS430
    I highly doubt it would be a "one size fits all" tune. It would be custom flash tunes per vehicle for the fuel you use, climate...
  • ChopsLS430
    I emailed someone as well and waiting to hear back from them. They do everything, and I do mean everything car related, from simple oil...
  • ChopsLS430
    ChopsLS430 reacted to joemg's post in the thread OEM 3UZ ECU TUNE/FLASH with Like Like.
    I contacted https://www.rr-racing.com to see if they could tune my SC430 and they wrote this:
  • ChopsLS430
    I have been thinking the same thing for a while now since I've owned my '01 LS430. Everything I read on the "typical" Lexus forums all...