Recent content by b.t.2

1. B

Performance upgrade?

I Cannot see the M112 kit on the bullet site can you please point me in the right direction?
  2. B

Performance upgrade?

Dont get me wrong i like LP1's manifold looks good but does anyone else offer a kit with everything needed for M112? Convince is my biggest issue, my mechanical skills aren't probably as good as most of you
  3. B

Performance upgrade?

I was originally looking at the bullet but for the GM M90 Kit, and i thought it came with everything needed minus the m90 for $2200, i figured this wasn't to bad for convince. Can probably pick up the GM M90 for $600-900AUS... Would this be a rip off you reckon?
  4. B

Performance upgrade?

Goggle explained the runners to me, seems like next obvious step to make it breath better, as for hogans manifolds they look awesome but im looking to keep it under the stock hood
  5. B

Performance upgrade?

You have had one of LP1's Manifolds??? Was just reading Armed_N'_Hammered's thread about having cracked manifold, didn't sounds to promising but if LP1 has made a few with only one dud I'm willing to give him ago perhaps
  6. B

Performance upgrade?

Sorry im not the most mechanically minded understood 80% but what are the long & bottom runners?
  7. B

M112 Celsior

Get yourself TT Soarer diff lower ratio little more acceleration straight swap
  8. B

Performance upgrade?

Did find LP1...its a person not a thing haha, his manifold looks nice but he is in Canada im in Australia...Have contacted him to make some enquirers anyways
  9. B

M112 Celsior

Any more progress on this? did we find the vaccum leak?
  10. B

Performance upgrade?

Lp1's??? goggle shed no light on the subject any more info?
  11. B

Performance upgrade?

Thanks for advice so far guys...Xr8tt I should have mentioned I Have TT Diff gears in the car i cant remember what final drive ratio was. but they where lower wont be touching the diff again unless its for a 2way
  12. B

Looking for a car stereo installer

Try it yourself shouldnt be to hard, save yourself a bit of cash for your next project :)
  13. B

Performance upgrade?

Hey guys i Drive a '93 UZZ31 (1UZFE Soarer), been slowly modding my way around the car, have done brake upgrade, shiftkit, LSD & Soon to put new rear sway bars in Which brings me to this thread, im new to this forum and after doing a bit of reading on the site im unsure of my previous choice of...
  14. B

Seat belt Question.

Hope all went well with the surgery
  15. B

Sway bar end links

dont know if this is braking forum rule but blame it on brawls43...it was soareworld.com