Wont rev past idle

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

karlos

Hi everyone i am new to this and would like any help.

I have just put a 1uz into my RA28 celica and started it for the first time on the weekend. it started and idled fine but when i try to rev it it just dies.
And if i hold the revs just above idle the engine hunts.

did u hook up yr accellerator cable heheh
sorry i just had to ask heheheh

afew guys on gaymods had similar issues with a 1j
something to do with tps problem

The wiring was all done by C-RED in perth and had it all working on a test bench. I just had to hook up things like power, earth, start, fuel pump and so on. but will re check that.
And will chect TPS.
Thanks for the hits.

have u spoken to c red about it
if they do looms they should offer a help desk service hehehe

also the test bench is probably bullshit
all they and I normally do is power everything up
and if afew sensor plugs have correct voltage then it's done
but all businesses that do looms should be smart enough to help
if there are issues

Yer have spoken to them and they told me to check fuel pressure so will do that tonight and if still no joy he will come down to my place and sort it out for me.

could a fulty AFM cause this prob??? I unpluged it and started it but then would not even idle.

Yer i am sure that my engine is a UFC11 engine but havent checked any codes.

Is code 56 the hydro fan is not there as i have taken it out and will that cuse it to hunt when i am tryin to rev it???

If i hold my accelerator flat out the motor will just rev up and then die to just about stalling then rev up again. It does this no matter where i hold the accelerator above idle but will idle fine.

I checked fuel pressure last night and that was fine so now thinking has to be some wiring fault.
so taking it up to C-RED and they will fix the wiring for me.

Yer i am sure that my engine is a UFC11 engine but havent checked any codes.

Is code 56 the hydro fan is not there as i have taken it out and will that cuse it to hunt when i am tryin to rev it???

If i hold my accelerator flat out the motor will just rev up and then die to just about stalling then rev up again. It does this no matter where i hold the accelerator above idle but will idle fine.

Yes

Part number off the ECU might help to identify it as I think that C-Red may end up chasing their tails.. Starts with 89661-*****