Wiring!??

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Does anyone know where to find a reasonably priced engine wiring harness, i know of a guy in bris who is charging around the 1300 mark, castlemain who is 1600 and some bloke is NSW who is charging 850. For these prices I may as well put a haltech or aftermarket management system in. Any ideas, contacts or relevant information?

Cheers

Yes

I am fitting a 1uz-fe out of the crown into an 85 ma61 supra.
Venom is doing them for $900 now or I have booked my car into a performance shop in Brisbane that is going to wire the whole thing for $800 maximum they said.
PM me if you want the details

for someone to wire up most *** engines it is about 600 to 700 anyway

if u dont like the price of 800 to 1000 then u should rethink yr options

i could make u a loom just for the 1uz but price depends on if u r goin to go auto or manual gbox i wire up manual 1uzs for a good price but i usually goto the premises and wire the car up there

i am mobile auto elct in syndey
where do u live or where is car located

u can send me the loom and i could fit relays for it and label wires for u like

one ignition wire one battery wire and one start wire

but just remember without working on the car its hard to get it looking 100% nice

call me on 0415 904 947 and il lsee what i can work out for u

just remember if u want to run the auto then its more expensive

After market really can cost you in the long run it adds up i went wolf and have spent just under $3000 It should not cost that, but i spent $700 on a tunner that was not sure which was his ass or his arm pit. useless car went backwards.
then 1300 as had to fix a lot of the problems the first guy did. and it only got tunned to 5000rpm still got to do a bit more. these thing happen never smooth sailing and it will never run like a factory ECU they are smooth change gears beautifully. only problem is they don't accept modifications
and i wirred it myself hundreds of dollars of wire shrink and fuses and relays.
1000 for a venom loom would be the cheapest way to get one of these things running. IMO and i have tried.

Yeah, get a Venom thingo, or a Sideshow thingo, or a KDog thingo if you never plan to mod the motor.
Otherwise its basically $1000ish you spend that will be wasted.

im not tryin to put **** on anyone or theyre experience in wiring

but this happened to me recently

i got paid to goto canberra to wire up an autronic which someone else had ordered

they ordered it for a waste spark setup

i wired everything up and wasted an hr tryin to start it

but after afew phone calls i figured out it was the wrong setup

i had to rewire the igntion side of things to run single coil and dizzy setup

this job took 2 whole days due to havin to wir eup more **** and they had a fukt ignition switch

what im tryin to say is

askkkkkk many questions when u buy the ecu

tell them what u want to do with it

tell them u want to run this and that and wil it be 100% and will u need more ****

because like i always say u can not quote on jobs like these

and they will always go overboard in price due to small problems

this is why microtechs are so easy to wire up
they will run on most ignition setiups

they will start first go

my fav ecu is autronic but people think they are easy to install
well they are not if u consider all the dizzy setups u have to do
modules to run etc etc

thats y if someone has fukted with the wiring and want me to fix it then it costs sometimes 1 and a half times as much as if i had done the job in the first place because i have to fix it back to std then start from scratch again

but it doesnt hurt to ask many questions when buying aftermarket ecus from the dealers

I did my own wiring and the total cost was less than $100.00 on the standard ECU with manual trans.

I was brought up (ok dragged up) by an electronics guru and some of his smarts rubbed off so I wasn't scared of doing it.

Same said once the car is engineered I will supercharge it and fit an aftermarket ECU. Don't know which one yet as I'm stil looking at bang for buck and how good each is for my application. When I do I will have it done by a professional (my Dad died last year so I guess he won't be able to help) as I won't risk getting it wrong.

Keep in mind under the new engineering rules you are forced to use the factory ECU to comply with EPA rules. I would recomend anyone who knows how to solder (or learn to solder) should do it themselves and allocate the money saved toward the aftermarket system you want.