Wiring Question

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

StacytheBloke

hi,

I am currently rejoining the loom (cut at the bulk head) on a 1993 ls400 1uz. (its the alkward halfway between the two wiring diagrams on here loom, 1990 loom, paired injectors and a kv afm combined with 1996 ecu plugs. Fun!)

The engine is being installed in a Tomcat off road racer so i literally just ned to connect the wires to make the engine and auto box operate properly.

On the photograph you can see that my loom has 3 plugs on the engine loom that go to the ecu (which i need) a 4th that goes to the loom that provides power and goes to some of the instruments etc.

loomplugs.jpg

Now my question is, the other three plugs you can see (blue arrows) What would these normally go to and do i need to connect them to anything. If i don't need them then i can strip the wires out of the loom simplifying the loom and my rejoining job.

It would be great if anyone can shed any light on this, thanks in advance.
Stacy

The other plugs also goes some where to the instruments or other ECU , for example I have a hydro. fan – you will find green wires controlling the valve for the fan by ( FAN Computer ) .