Will TRD SC for the 2UZ fit the 1UZ?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Actually i can test it out for you. I have a guy with a 2uz upper intake and i can try to install it into the 1uz lower intake. Looks like it will work. Try it if doesnt work, you can always sell it back on ebay. If it does work, you are our hero.....

from the photos they look like the flanges sit flat on the table. if you sit a 1uz manifold on a table the flanges are on an angle.
it does not look like it is a bolt p part. also the thermostat housing does not look like it would fit.

but still worth the money, it would not be a hard mod.

Looking at the location of the injectors I don't think it will fit.

The 1UZ injectors are not in the middle of each port. They are offset to one end. I know when playing with my manifold (I had it cut into 4 pieces) it could only fit one way or the injectors were not aimed in the right place.

2UZ has a different head setup.
The TRD unit wont fit the 1UZ,Sorry.

Good chance it will fit 3UZ !!

If you can score it cheap enough.Do some fabrication and MAKE it fit :)

WOW! theres like 5 different opinions..ha,,.. i think he should pick it up and try it.. then we would all know-- and dont forget some good pics..

after looking at it(PICS),, it seems like a great deal--although the biddings not done yet.. bolting it up may just need making a set of adapter type flanges.. you could get something like a flange machined quickly-easily and it shouldnt cost a bunch..

Yeah i think adapter flanges would work perfectly. The only different between the 1uz and 2uz is the angle of the lower intake..... 1uz is about 45 degrees and 2uz is 90 degrees.

I'd be inclined to try and graft the ends of the 1UZ runners to the 2UZ manifold.

This should put the injectors in the correct location and firing in the correct position.

Shouldn't be too hard to do.

Does anyone know if the TRD supercharger for the smaller 3.4L 5VZFE would fit any easier than the 4.7L? I could probably ask around and find a place to mill adapter flanges for the 4.7, not sure. Sorry no good pictures of the 3.4L supercharger.

You would need to fabricate an entire new manifold for the 5VZFE whilst the 2UZ only needs some simple machining to fit.

Plus I think the 2UZ supercharger would be better sized for our engine.

Anyone here win it? If I stil had a Tundra I'd be all over that at $1500. If I knew it would clear my Supra hood, I'd probably jump on it as well, but I guess I'll stick to my plans for a whipple.