Who makes ITB's for UZ Series engine?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

BARRY

the only ones i know of are
Tony Millar from
1uzquadcam.co.nz

which are the ones i'll probably get if thats all there is. I have done a search across this as well as many forums, and it looks like this is the only easily obtainable ITB config for the 1UZ engine. i am just posting in case there are any new ITB setups available.

also, since i'm in the states, should i contact them directly to order or find someone who can obtain them for me?

thanks!
barry

Hey barry,

I just brought $2000 worth of stuff of them today including their cast bellhousing and Tilton clutch and flywheel... if you like I could help you setup the deal and communicate with them if you want someone local to do that... I am sure you wouldnt have a problem if you contacted them direct, but I dont mind help anyway I can shipping or otherwise...

I hear simonnz is thinking about selling his ITb's.

He's crazy to sell s they suit his car and are worth sorting out.

cad...i can do it...i'm already making car parts with cad.

i priced out using Jenvey shorty itb's on a CAD manifold out of billet aluminum. its GODDLY expensive. damn V8's. it'll be easy close to 2,500 to 3,000usd for a ITB setup using Jenvey's.

well...if pricing wise it'll be the same going direct through them that's what i'll probably do, but if someone can give me a better price some how, i wouldn't mind going through a second source.

Here are some of his work:
4803234025.jpg

004523375.jpg

36323051135.jpg

e-solver, since you are in good contact with them, could you ask them the duration on the cam they used in that rally car which they show the 330rwhp dyno on their home page? I think others have similiar or more mods than them and aren't making near the hp, i wonder if its their custom lower intake runners (maybe that's teh 1uz's weak point), but cam specs would help.

Just got a reply from Brendon, it is below...

Any Q's on 1UZ bits etc, just email Damian.
Cams used were quite mild actually, can get plenty more HP out of them. ITBs use factory injectors/rails but just check any other details with him. Did a back-to-back dyno on standard Soarer this week. 129rwkw standard, 158rwkw with just ITBs. Basically 30rwkw gain.""

wow...41hp increase. V8's are nice. lol.

from 176hp to 216hp. wait...and adding the "mild" cam he put down 330whp? so he gained another give or take 114hp with cams?

something isn't right with all those figures. Damien's car made something around 250ish rwhp with similiar cams and ported heads in addition. Damien has stock lower intake runners which may be the bottleneck as he said, but would it really make a difference of 80rwhp?