Which would you drive?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Mercedes? Steve I never knew you liked those Merc's...I hear they are total lemons...The engineering is suspect thses days with Mercs as apposed to years past...I agree a few of the Merc's look very hot...Expecially the AMG's....They are fast too...I have raced a few in my day, and even the non AMG new 500's are pretty quick...

The six cylinder mercs are lemons, and the eights are eeh, but the diesels and AMGs are still top quality. I wouldn't mind a CL55.. or 600.. or 65. Seen a SLR too (not on the road, at the dealership), its nice, but kinda odd to think that it is heavier and less power than the SL65. I wouldn't consider the SLR over the competition in its price range, but it is a nice car. Now the SL65.. damn, now im drooling.

Never driven, or ridden in a viper. Never intend too after watching about every review of one sliding around everywhere & spinning out constantly. I already have a car that spins out *every* time, uncontrollably, and perfectly when it's on the limit; it's called FWD with a massive rear sway bar. LoL!

I've driven a few Vipers on the track and on the street. The reviewers obviously were used to 150 hp FWD cars. It's simply not that hard to drive.

This is me in my buddy's Viper...

cviper3.jpg

I'd take a blue/white stripe '96-2000 GTS ACR and be quite happy.

Oh, and my dad's F150 went 380k miles. My neighbor has a landscape business and only runs Ford trucks and all of them run forever (the 2001 F250 I borrowed to pick up my '63 Comet in Illinois drove flawlessly there and back here to Baltimore, and had 180k on it at the time).

My last American car was a 2002 PT Cruiser 5 speed Touring edition. Daily driver for 4 years and 80k miles, without a single falw or mechanical defect. Prior to thte I had a '99 SVT Contour and a '96 Ford Ranger Splash. Both were owned for three years as daily drivers without flaw or problem. My current daily driver is an American car that's over 40 years old. I have no problems with American cars. Even IF I'm putting a Lexus engine in one.. ;)

Chris Vipers get the job done...A little warm on the leg from the exhaust pipe, not the most confortable of cars, alot of muscle and weight too...I have been in one once......However, they can really bolt... especially if they are tricked out a bit... I raced one once with my SC400 and nos..and I may never race one again let's just put it that way.....I got housed..That was over a year ago, my car is a little faster now, but I would still get used.....

Not an every day driver in my opinion...

I love this thread for some reason....

I had the chance to sit in this Maserati V8 GrandSport today and have to ad this as second on my list of car pics....I have never been a huge fan of Maserati but I think they got it right with this sportscar that has a 4.2 liter size N/A motor that produces 400bhp at stock..

What do you guys think of this Maserati? I really like it...

- Maserati Grand Sport
- 4.2liter N/A V8 engine
- 400bhp/298kw@ 7000rpm
- 0-60mph 4.6 seconds
- top speed 180mph
- 6 speed semi manual transmission

I'm not a fan of the Masserati, too. I'm not too impressive with the side skirts of the car. In my opinion for similar shape, I prefer the Aston Martin instead, just like Mr. Bond. :happysad:

I've never seen a Merc Mclaren in real life...I did see an E65 AMG and it looks very nice in person...

I'll tell you this new supercharged 650hp 7.0L Z07 Corvette is really no joke...That would be one fun car to fart around town in and then later pull up onto the track...He he....

I don't know about the yellow color but this Vette is awesome looking in person, especially under the hood...

Ive been driving my uncles AMG SL65 around for a few weeks its amazing! ill post up some pics later also heres his second CLK AMG DTM ive driven that a few times as well, and on the track hehe. I be here all day if i told you some of the cars ive driven lol and you probably wouldnt belive me.

Drifty - I've sat in or driven in some of the top sports cars too...What car were you most impressed with?

I have driven in the Z06, E55AMG, Porshce C4, M5 BMW, Dodge Viper and of course my 92SC400 with NOS....The Z06 did it for me....Wicked first gear... Luxury the E55 was sick, Porsche has a go-cart feel to it but handled like it was on rails, Dodge Viper is a beast, all weight, heat and muscle.... M5 is spunky....My SC400 is quick when it shifts on time....

I drove next to one in my Lexus and panic'd here in Marina Del Rey, California...It was too loud and too fast for me to even try and hang....It kinda resembles a formula race car a little...It took off and my jaw dropped...Very very fast...

Drifty - I've sat in or driven in some of the top sports cars too...What car were you most impressed with?

I have driven in the Z06, E55AMG, Porshce C4, M5 BMW, Dodge Viper and of course my 92SC400 with NOS....The Z06 did it for me....Wicked first gear... Luxury the E55 was sick, Porsche has a go-cart feel to it but handled like it was on rails, Dodge Viper is a beast, all weight, heat and muscle.... M5 is spunky....My SC400 is quick when it shifts on time....

Would have to say the DTM, it was suc a total blast to drive, and soooo brutal. The SL65 was very very smooth and fast! amazing car but felt a bit big and heavy compared to what i like. Love E46S M3s they are a true sports car in every sense.

Never heard of the DTM....Can you give us a low down on that car or maybe a picture of it?

I would imagine the SL65 is much like the E55 AMG which I have road in many times...Fast, luxurious, smoothe but feels very heavy...

Never heard of the DTM....Can you give us a low down on that car or maybe a picture of it?

I would imagine the SL65 is much like the E55 AMG which I have road in many times...Fast, luxurious, smoothe but feels very heavy...

Apart from the SL65 has 604 horsepower on tap from its twin-turbocharged V-12, the SL65 reigns as AMG's most powerful roadster ever.
Engine AMG-built twin-turbocharged 6.0L SOHC 36-valve V-12 engine
Net Power 604 hp @ 5500 rpm
Net Torque 738 lb-ft @ 2,000. Not bad aye? it was alot of fun!

AMG CLK DTM,

Supercharged V8
582hp (428kw) @6100
Torque lb-ft (Nm) 800Nm
Acceleration 0-62 mph 3.9s
Top Speed mph (km/h):200 (320)

This car just blew me away! i love this car. So mind blowing to drive