Which would you drive?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Drifty - Sounds like the CLK AMG is a blast and half.....I always thought the SL65 AMG was the tops..... Interesting...

I hear these Merc's AMG's aren't very reliable over the long haul and spend most of time in the shop...Is that true?

Are the new Merc's Lemons.....

Drifty - Sounds like the CLK AMG is a blast and half.....I always thought the SL65 AMG was the tops..... Interesting...

I hear these Merc's AMG's aren't very reliable over the long haul and spend most of time in the shop...Is that true?

Are the new Merc's Lemons.....

Its a very rare and special car, think there is only 5 in the southern hemisphere. My uncles had to of them lol. My dad and uncle swear by mercs, and havint had any problems at all that im aware of.I very much doubt they have any major probs. They are very very well made cars, i like my beemers still lol

M6 BMW's are very quick and nice thru and thru....M3's look good but lack a little in performance in my opinion, although they do handle very very well.....I can take the new M3's in my automatic SC4 just barely, however, the M5's and M6's I come up short........

Had to drag up this thread...I had a chance to look over the Austin Martin Vantage and that car is awesome and may be a better ride then the Vanquish...

420hp V12 it's a wonderful looking car.....

For the life of me no matter what I try I cannot post pictures...Does anyone have a clue on what is going on here?....