Which Sump???

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

cav079

Hi All,
I just joined today and am looking at putting a 1UZ front sump motor in my 91 petrol hilux auto and all. I am sure you guys would have answered this question before but.......Which sump do I need? I have the motor spare from another project and would like the work ute to have a little more currie.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as looking on the net just gave me a whole heap of experts who say different things.

Cheers Phill....

Thanks for the quick reply. Can you tell me how to do a search on the site computers aren't cars so not real good with them!!

Go to the swap section and use the "search" button at the top of the section.

Type in Patrol it should give you something.

Thanks, it would appear I have the right motor. Is the auto useable coz I would really like to take the lazy approach to shifting.

I have just started a hilux conversion . I have a rear sump motor which has the medium exhaust manifolds and front facing oil filter and will change to a front sump which will have the rear of the lower pan notched to clear the drag link. I have seen them with mid sump motors and rear sump with the front of the lower pan notched to clear the cross member. CRS rear sumps also fit nicely - See sideshows ute. Cheers