Which Sc Do You Like Out Of These?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
WOW!!!! James you really are going for it, AWESOME!!!! The secret is out of the closet....Man, after the turbo is in that could be a monster of an SC...:burnout: ... I will be "chicken" to race you after that swap is complete...Are you keeping the stock automatic SC400 tranny? Are you going to run an LSD and new torque converter? Good work buddy....I can't wait to see the final results....

Never posted pic's of my lemon on this thread... It's not much compared to the other SC's on this thread but it is clean (just washed it) and is reasonably fast ....he he

James,

Good job! When can you let me see your complete and running SC? Are you running those stock twin turbo, or boost them more with those twin? I don't think you'll go single since the intake system is still there. There's a $1500 kit that can boost those twin to 450 rwhp. The best money for an upgraded boost. Anyway, when I see your SC, prepare to have a lot of answers for me...heh..heh..heh.

I'll try to make to the meet this Saturday on time, and then afterwards, I hope you, David, John, and any other members can go to "Cafe Sua Da (Bikini Coffee)". :bigeyes:

Thanks for the compliment guys. I'm running on stock TT tranny with David special TC. I will add AEM EMS and single PT turbo soon. But for now I just want the car to run nicely so I can put some body kits on it.

attachment.php

This one is a turbo 2UZ fully built by Wakita of Blast Racing.

I had to re-visit a couple of historical award winning threads today, and this is one of them..

Some of these SC's are worthy of much praise.....None better then what's posted on this thread....I thought maybe a few of you may want to view these beauty's one more time....